YO! Official DECEMBER WDYWT 2010 vol: Pic Quoting is LAME...

Djshabby and other DMV NTers. I know this is the wrong place to post this but I'm stuck at BWI until tomorrow. Where is this Dizzys place at and what else is around here? food wise and sneaker spots. thanks in advance.

The regional forum for the DMV is super dead and I posted there too but nothing.

Djshabby and other DMV NTers. I know this is the wrong place to post this but I'm stuck at BWI until tomorrow. Where is this Dizzys place at and what else is around here? food wise and sneaker spots. thanks in advance.

The regional forum for the DMV is super dead and I posted there too but nothing.

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

Originally Posted by Dnice901

Iphone 4 pic, sorry
eyes.gif
i was wondering if that hat would go nice with it but wasn't  sure it looks good from that angle 

The hat is damn near spot on with the shoes, you won't be disappointed..

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

Originally Posted by Dnice901

Iphone 4 pic, sorry
eyes.gif
i was wondering if that hat would go nice with it but wasn't  sure it looks good from that angle 

The hat is damn near spot on with the shoes, you won't be disappointed..

Originally Posted by jae oh en

YO!

Happy Holidays my NT brethren.

Shoutouts to cris, Q, true religion jeans, kev, and pogiwun's space jams in the FS forums. Hallelujah.

DF!!!
I missed this, but same to you my man. I'll hit you later tonight.

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

Can't wait for Dec. to be over so all this batty bwoy chat cyan done!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jae oh en

YO!

Happy Holidays my NT brethren.

Shoutouts to cris, Q, true religion jeans, kev, and pogiwun's space jams in the FS forums. Hallelujah.

DF!!!
I missed this, but same to you my man. I'll hit you later tonight.

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

Can't wait for Dec. to be over so all this batty bwoy chat cyan done!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^ What's up Warren.....what Lenso for the last pic??? 135 2L??? And you're shootin' FF now, aren't ya?? And dope btw.

Cris.

^ What's up Warren.....what Lenso for the last pic??? 135 2L??? And you're shootin' FF now, aren't ya?? And dope btw.

Cris.

Back
Top Bottom