YO! Official DECEMBER WDYWT 2010 vol: Pic Quoting is LAME...

Originally Posted by crisone

^ What's up Warren.....what Lenso for the last pic??? 135 2L??? And you're shootin' FF now, aren't ya?? And dope btw.

Cris.
i'm good man, happy holidays. yeah ff 5dii now, i love it. believe it or not i used the nifty fifty for the last shot!

Originally Posted by crisone

^ What's up Warren.....what Lenso for the last pic??? 135 2L??? And you're shootin' FF now, aren't ya?? And dope btw.

Cris.
i'm good man, happy holidays. yeah ff 5dii now, i love it. believe it or not i used the nifty fifty for the last shot!

Originally Posted by dluv

Nice fits up there, those 5's go hard Pharo

Fit for Today

Burberry Jeans, Shirt, Belt, Vest

Supra Skytop 2 on my feet
dluv: nice closet
pimp.gif
,  looks like you have a nice pad.  Is that your own place?

Fit for Today

pimp.gif

Beater tim's from a few years back for work today - lots of water damage- but they are boat shoes
nice kermit's, free's, and especially pattas on this page!

Beater tim's from a few years back for work today - lots of water damage- but they are boat shoes
nice kermit's, free's, and especially pattas on this page!

Originally Posted by thecatinthehat88

Fit for Today

pimp.gif
thanks man, i have 3 closets and need every inch i can get ha, yea this my place.

Originally Posted by thecatinthehat88

Fit for Today

pimp.gif
thanks man, i have 3 closets and need every inch i can get ha, yea this my place.

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

^Haha I know how you feel. I work at Old Navy and a majority of my customers either returned items, or used gift cards to purchase items. Gotta love 12/26!

Yea its always hectic, I dont hate on people for exchanging gifts because we all are victims of bad gifts but to do so rude? Oh well, recovering the store took about 3 alone but overtime ftw.

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

^Haha I know how you feel. I work at Old Navy and a majority of my customers either returned items, or used gift cards to purchase items. Gotta love 12/26!

Yea its always hectic, I dont hate on people for exchanging gifts because we all are victims of bad gifts but to do so rude? Oh well, recovering the store took about 3 alone but overtime ftw.

Back
Top Bottom