YO! Official DECEMBER WDYWT 2010 vol: Pic Quoting is LAME...

battleground those trainers are sick.
eek.gif

What up Dnice, yea i just may have to mane, not too much tho, gotta keep some hidden haha.

What up Dnice, yea i just may have to mane, not too much tho, gotta keep some hidden haha.

I live in the bay area and truth be told I would rather have snow then rain. Though this is most likely a case of wanting what I dont have I did use to love the snow when I lived in IL though...

What I wore past few days at work...

Kenneth Cole grey crew shirt, KC NY black vest, KC NY dark Wash denim, black Vans.

KC purple v-neck shirt, KC NY black vest, KC NY denim, black Vans.

Day to day tend to look similar cause there is only so many shirts I would wear that dont look like Ed Hardy stuff. (Not for me..) Also having to wear a vest with denim kills it but oh well.
Btw I always find myself wanting foams but when I see a pair pop up the price tag makes me hesitant, anyways good fits everyone.

I live in the bay area and truth be told I would rather have snow then rain. Though this is most likely a case of wanting what I dont have I did use to love the snow when I lived in IL though...

What I wore past few days at work...

Kenneth Cole grey crew shirt, KC NY black vest, KC NY dark Wash denim, black Vans.

KC purple v-neck shirt, KC NY black vest, KC NY denim, black Vans.

Day to day tend to look similar cause there is only so many shirts I would wear that dont look like Ed Hardy stuff. (Not for me..) Also having to wear a vest with denim kills it but oh well.
Btw I always find myself wanting foams but when I see a pair pop up the price tag makes me hesitant, anyways good fits everyone.

My beaters.....I LOVE these....these have been worn on the court, to the bar, to the club, to vistit my mom in San Diego.....and TODay just cuz.....CA_AllDay

My beaters.....I LOVE these....these have been worn on the court, to the bar, to the club, to vistit my mom in San Diego.....and TODay just cuz.....CA_AllDay

ksteezy - iDs? that's a sick c/w
Shawn - you sold me on those boss. can they be found for less than retail??
got these back in the rotation the other day..

ksteezy - iDs? that's a sick c/w
Shawn - you sold me on those boss. can they be found for less than retail??
got these back in the rotation the other day..

battleground- very dope. what are those trainers called?

Tooth- Great picture. always wanted a pair of mist iv.

Back
Top Bottom