YO! Official DECEMBER WDYWT 2010 vol: Pic Quoting is LAME...

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^^FSR at nopicquoting.com

Timothy, thanks man...yup they can be found at less than retail, just have to ask around
nerd.gif
highly recommended. Almost came straight home and ordered another pair
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^^FSR at nopicquoting.com

Timothy, thanks man...yup they can be found at less than retail, just have to ask around
nerd.gif
highly recommended. Almost came straight home and ordered another pair
laugh.gif

roll.gif

fresh @!! kobes all up and down the page yesterday, aquas and mist 4 lookin dope too,
"Recognize, Johnny BLAZE ain't a damn thing changed!" - Method Man
REVIEW HERE

fresh @!! kobes all up and down the page yesterday, aquas and mist 4 lookin dope too,
"Recognize, Johnny BLAZE ain't a damn thing changed!" - Method Man
REVIEW HERE

XkrispyELI- thanks man
Shaun- nice Lunars, and yea you should pick up a pair of those huaraches. Nike did a good job imo and they're cheap right now

XkrispyELI- thanks man
Shaun- nice Lunars, and yea you should pick up a pair of those huaraches. Nike did a good job imo and they're cheap right now

Not even going to lie about it...I've been in the same 3 pairs of New Balance 993's for the past 9 months or so...Picked up a couple pairs of Cool Grey's last week (First sneaker purchase all year) and now it's all about Jordans again...

The past few day's...
394303153.jpg

394303413.jpg

394303173.jpg

394303415.jpg

Today...
394303162.jpg

Not even going to lie about it...I've been in the same 3 pairs of New Balance 993's for the past 9 months or so...Picked up a couple pairs of Cool Grey's last week (First sneaker purchase all year) and now it's all about Jordans again...

The past few day's...
394303153.jpg

394303413.jpg

394303173.jpg

394303415.jpg

Today...
394303162.jpg

^^^dude you wont regret it at all. I will own another pair or more of them.

Kev
roll.gif

^^^dude you wont regret it at all. I will own another pair or more of them.

Kev
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom