YO! Official DECEMBER WDYWT 2010 vol: Pic Quoting is LAME...

5249276707_721c2c4498_z.jpg

nice natives.. need a pair asap

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

and smh at jordan brand its its cheap quaility... glad i retired from them a longgggg time ago
My thoughts exactly when I browse through the showcase forum: Im just wondering how much farther it will go. Anniversary's failed, BIN's, fusions, those AM x Jordan's, and now they're spewing some of our favorite classics to try and bring some of us back..... and these altitudes
eyes.gif
(not tryin to rant, just stating my opinion)
same here
30t6p3b.gif

i honestly thought those new alt's were fake, was about to post that they were but something to told me to visit the jb forum and double check first. couldn't believe what i saw
tired.gif

i can't stand that JB waited so long to bring out the playoff xiii's too.....now the quality is gonna be #+%@ but i love that shoe so much im gonna buy one pair and pray that i can still find a clean pair of the og's for something reasonable. the last pair i tried to get off ebay ended early
frown.gif

Cweak....very dope, i'm keeping my eyes out for those in my size.

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

and smh at jordan brand its its cheap quaility... glad i retired from them a longgggg time ago
My thoughts exactly when I browse through the showcase forum: Im just wondering how much farther it will go. Anniversary's failed, BIN's, fusions, those AM x Jordan's, and now they're spewing some of our favorite classics to try and bring some of us back..... and these altitudes
eyes.gif
(not tryin to rant, just stating my opinion)
same here
30t6p3b.gif

i honestly thought those new alt's were fake, was about to post that they were but something to told me to visit the jb forum and double check first. couldn't believe what i saw
tired.gif

i can't stand that JB waited so long to bring out the playoff xiii's too.....now the quality is gonna be #+%@ but i love that shoe so much im gonna buy one pair and pray that i can still find a clean pair of the og's for something reasonable. the last pair i tried to get off ebay ended early
frown.gif

Cweak....very dope, i'm keeping my eyes out for those in my size.

Back
Top Bottom