YO! Official DECEMBER WDYWT 2010 vol: Pic Quoting is LAME...

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

i can't stand that JB waited so long to bring out the playoff xiii's too.....now the quality is gonna be #+%@

i wouldn't say that so soon, apart from the lack of real 3M i haven't heard any quality complaints about the flints... in fact, on the contrary, i've heard the toebox has better quality leather and/or has been reinforced somehow so not to crease so easily (and that's always been the number one complaint about xiii's, you would think by the look of my OG's from '97 i rolled 'em up and stored 'em that way, LOL). at least that's what everyone's saying in the flint thread in the JB forum.

i haven't worn my pair yet, i'm gonna keep my eyes out for a 2005 pair cuz i prefer the bright 3M, but i'm curious if these 2010 retro's will have that pink oozing problem or not also.... if it doesn't have that and they crease less i might just settle for the weak 3M.

but if they really did fix the toe box from creasing so easily they're at least listening a little bit, lol... it's just hilarious to me they always manage to screw something up, like putting super weak 3M on them. if they didn't do that they woulda left people with absolutely nothing to complain about (tho i'm sure these knuckleheads around here would find something to say)...

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

i can't stand that JB waited so long to bring out the playoff xiii's too.....now the quality is gonna be #+%@

i wouldn't say that so soon, apart from the lack of real 3M i haven't heard any quality complaints about the flints... in fact, on the contrary, i've heard the toebox has better quality leather and/or has been reinforced somehow so not to crease so easily (and that's always been the number one complaint about xiii's, you would think by the look of my OG's from '97 i rolled 'em up and stored 'em that way, LOL). at least that's what everyone's saying in the flint thread in the JB forum.

i haven't worn my pair yet, i'm gonna keep my eyes out for a 2005 pair cuz i prefer the bright 3M, but i'm curious if these 2010 retro's will have that pink oozing problem or not also.... if it doesn't have that and they crease less i might just settle for the weak 3M.

but if they really did fix the toe box from creasing so easily they're at least listening a little bit, lol... it's just hilarious to me they always manage to screw something up, like putting super weak 3M on them. if they didn't do that they woulda left people with absolutely nothing to complain about (tho i'm sure these knuckleheads around here would find something to say)...

Originally Posted by SoleSistaAsh85

DOPE FIT! More girls should post in here.....

Tonight.
I can't find my phone so maybe I'm wearing this to NOT go out tonight.
72yst5.jpg

Originally Posted by ucasta

Yesterday, vintage Gucci. and SPURFAN21 in the Sheeds.
Photo courtesy of jwdanklefs...

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

damn aaron, killed it, those definitely aint no s carters,

Originally Posted by ucasta

Yesterday, vintage Gucci. and SPURFAN21 in the Sheeds.
Photo courtesy of jwdanklefs...

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

damn aaron, killed it, those definitely aint no s carters,