YO! Official DECEMBER WDYWT 2010 vol: Pic Quoting is LAME...

R3TROSPECT- Canon Rebel T1i, I'm going to be getting the T2i soon as well. So I will just have both.
Its my first DSLR, and I must say it took a while for me to figure out what I was doing. Smh, its alot harder then it looks.

airedweezy- Thanks bro.

R3TROSPECT- Canon Rebel T1i, I'm going to be getting the T2i soon as well. So I will just have both.
Its my first DSLR, and I must say it took a while for me to figure out what I was doing. Smh, its alot harder then it looks.

airedweezy- Thanks bro.

My boy Andy in alts. Me in CG's, checking out the viejas outlet. They have two pairs of white Ajko's for $60, if anyone's looking.

s1ubdw.jpg

My boy Andy in alts. Me in CG's, checking out the viejas outlet. They have two pairs of white Ajko's for $60, if anyone's looking.

s1ubdw.jpg

nice kicks ty and verse, like the new lens pharo (good pics)

and I came across this old picture of chloe(1 year ago):

vs. a month or so ago:

nice kicks ty and verse, like the new lens pharo (good pics)

and I came across this old picture of chloe(1 year ago):

vs. a month or so ago:

good stuff everyone....

took the kids out to spend their Christmas cash.

wifey unds'd
2rfud7o.jpg

I unds'd
2zhdr89.jpg

good stuff everyone....

wifey unds'd
2rfud7o.jpg

I unds'd
2zhdr89.jpg

Originally Posted by pharO

airedweezy- Thanks bro.
yeah I just bought a canon 3100. still can't figure out how to use it. it's my first SLR as well. good luck with it.

Originally Posted by pharO

airedweezy- Thanks bro.
yeah I just bought a canon 3100. still can't figure out how to use it. it's my first SLR as well. good luck with it.

Originally Posted by s dubl

good stuff everyone....

wifey unds'd

I unds'd
nice stuff S!! hope you guys had a good xmas buddy.

diggin the LM kobe V, one of my favorite 5 ever!

Originally Posted by s dubl

good stuff everyone....

wifey unds'd

I unds'd
nice stuff S!! hope you guys had a good xmas buddy.

diggin the LM kobe V, one of my favorite 5 ever!

Back
Top Bottom