YO! OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2010 PICK UP POST vol. CUPID'S A FAIRY. (BUT STILL NO PIC QUOTING)

i feel the same way sdubl them 6s are not hot dudes only taking it from jb with vaseline because they got two words attached to em "motorsports" and "limited". a gr would been a different story smdh at how jb got these man like yoyo wrap round them finger.

21k9gcz.jpg

last pair of shoes for a while...gotta start saving.

nice pick up on the purple tape...I just recently found that CD when I was going through some #@+%.

jus came in the mail while shoveling snow.....kinda ironic since they,re "ice" lol..cheesy, i know!
4335462222_710459848f.jpg

Originally Posted by professafinessa

Originally Posted by az005us

i still thinking about those 1s.. ugh.. 200+ is a chunk tho.

retail is only 140

interesting... i think ill just stick with my Retro+'s tho... i dont like tinfoil. 

Originally Posted by Jhustle23

^info on the AF1 workboots please.

AF1 High Supreme- Retail $175, I believe they are QS and they should be starting to hit the shelves across the country. Quality on these is incredible; pics really don't do any justice for them. I did switch them out w/ the alternate laces that came along. Yeah......I know. $175 is steep but whatcha gonna do?

Originally Posted by The Rising Suun

Originally Posted by rolla808

All Gone book
How much did you pay for this? Ive seen it at their website and on Ubiq, but just wondering if there was a cheaper way.

It's about the same I think I paid 88 shipped to Hawaii from Collete. For me it was worth it I love the book, just need the 06' one.

Damn, I can't believe I'm missing out on these Motorsports.
mad.gif
. But I guess I'm saving $175+
ohwell.gif

Nice pickups NT, got the motorsports but no pics, hoping my online orders dont get canceled.

Got these today, Jordan IX cleats for cheap. Good lookin out 160
2eqb8ec.jpg

2chnqwz.jpg

Originally Posted by professafinessa

i still thinking about those 1s.. ugh.. 200+ is a chunk tho.

retail is only 140

interesting... i think ill just stick with my Retro+'s tho... i dont like tinfoil. 
yea im with you on that...i could definetly do without that foil crap...kinda makes me a lil mad that i sold my retro +'s but at the time i couldnt turn down 325...hopefully i can get a pair on the bay one of these days for cheap now that these joints are out

i copped two motosport 6s....4 pairs of kobes asg, 2 pairs of lebrons asg, 2 pairs of kd asg...(i meant to order 2 of the kobes and 1 each of the lebron and kds but forgot about bing and went ahead and will just return the extras)...pics to come

Back
Top Bottom