YO! Official June 2010 Pick-Up Thread Vol: No more teachers, No more books...

Pearl foams came in today, first time getting a shoe this early before release date.

280i82f.jpg

Originally Posted by Green Ice 05

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

NTer was selling for 85.00 shipped in the b/s section.  He put em up on ebay and I got it relatively cheaper.   
pimp.gif

hope that dude is looking now, we got some clowns in the B/S section, selling shoes that they know don't go for prices they have up.
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

they know who i'm talking about

Hehe, he seem like a cool dude, shipped within 2 days. I actually feel bad for the dude cause majority of the pairs he listed, sold wayyyy below what he was asking for on NT and the actual retail of the shoe.  His combined deal on NT came out to as if I was buying em individually
laugh.gif
, made no sense.  I actually wanted to get every pair of the Kobe III he had cause I love em for ball, but I got sniped in the last few seconds.   BTW nice Oilers man, those are fresh!

dude is actually a pretty nice guy to talk to, i was trying to chop it up with him for some of those things, but i already knew that the sz 8.5 wouldn't have worked out for me, and the thing is, his prices in the B/S wasn't really even that high imo, i think they were reasonable...

are the spiderman kobe 4s at every nordstrom rack or only some of em? cause i dunno if those would be at my local rack

NTer was selling for 85.00 shipped in the b/s section.  He put em up on ebay and I got it relatively cheaper.   
pimp.gif

hope that dude is looking now, we got some clowns in the B/S section, selling shoes that they know don't go for prices they have up.
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Dudes in there right now trying to sell some 09 jams for 300 SMH

Originally Posted by daaznfella

pimp.gif

alien.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Hehe, he seem like a cool dude, shipped within 2 days. I actually feel bad for the dude cause majority of the pairs he listed, sold wayyyy below what he was asking for on NT and the actual retail of the shoe.  His combined deal on NT came out to as if I was buying em individually
laugh.gif
, made no sense.  I actually wanted to get every pair of the Kobe III he had cause I love em for ball, but I got sniped in the last few seconds.   BTW nice Oilers man, those are fresh!

dude is actually a pretty nice guy to talk to, i was trying to chop it up with him for some of those things, but i already knew that the sz 8.5 wouldn't have worked out for me, and the thing is, his prices in the B/S wasn't really even that high imo, i think they were reasonable...

oo nice prices and stuff, but  i wasn't talking about that guy specifically.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

pimp.gif

alien.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

oo nice prices and stuff, but  i wasn't talking about that guy specifically.
ahhh gotcha

^ hey that's me. nice, i got my own page on here, free advertisement.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

funny thing is, half the stuff ebayers flaked on, oh well.

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

couldn't deny these for $62 shipped. the attention to detail is just ridiculous.
When you rock them, be sure to wear a shirt that explains all that.

pimp.gif

alien.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

No kicks, but wifey just came back from overseas and for some reason brought me a ton of chocolate.  If you've never had European chocolate, it's 10x better than what we have in the US.

2r2905y.jpg

Back
Top Bottom