YO! Official June 2010 Pick-Up Thread Vol: No more teachers, No more books...

@#$% finally:
mjwyms.jpg

When the hell did Wispa start getting abbreviated to Wisp? 
smh.gif
  ...but you should've stacked up more on the Lion bars
wink.gif

Shaun -nice t-shirt
laugh.gif

Sprigan82 -Nice pickup, they look comfy! & all this time I've seen you on NT I had no idea you were based in Europe
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
 How the pick-up thread has become a discussion-center for UK chocolate... fine by me.  
smokin.gif

I'm easily satisfied... Cadbury Dairy Milk 
pimp.gif

Nutella is also dangerously addicting.  But I think you US guys, have that right?

I also prefer Smarties and Maltesers over the US equivalent... M&M's and Whoppers.

And no Crunchie?

All this sugar...
smh.gif

frown.gif

Sprigan82 ~ HTM's are too dope.

*SIGH* Stormtroopers in my size and they're completely DS. Where did you cop from OGfiend? Def Def a nice pickup

just got these in, kobe II USA samples, gold trimmed swoosh and eyelets, oh, and if anyone wanted to see what the inner bootie of the II's looked like, will be worn later today.
pimp.gif

Maltesers are definitely better than whoppers. Whoppers kind of tear up the roof of your mouth like Cap'n Crunch cereal.

Just tried the Mars bar today. I remember when we had Mars bars in the US and they had almonds in them. The ones now from EU are just like a Milky Way but with waaaay better chocolate. Haven't tried the Lion bar yet, but it looks good. I had no control over what was bought, I was here, she went to Ireland for a week to see family. Doesn't matter, whatever she didn't bring, her dad or sister bring over in bulk whenever they come stay with us. I don't even eat candy, I just end up eating it cause it's here and we have so much of it.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by tak

RL - This is it.....NO more love for the AAP
laugh.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
hahahaha of course Mayhem would quote you.. *cough cough* TSIA representatives checking in.
Well after the Fams initial reaction, I'm just happy to see you guys enjoying all the extra A I R
pimp.gif

Good pickups man
the aa pack as a whole still sucks, but for 50% off i wasn't passing on the few decent pairs from it. i really want the red 09's next
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

however, nothing will ever change the fact that the logo is horrendous
sick.gif

Pearls, HTM Run Boots, and those blue dunk lows(surprisingly dope)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nice pickups everyone!

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

No kicks, but wifey just came back from overseas and for some reason brought me a ton of chocolate.  If you've never had European chocolate, it's 10x better than what we have in the US.

nice Lamar Odom diet...
roll.gif

Just got these in, my size 10, DS. A traction pod on the left shoe came off though.. Seen this happen. Not sure what to do.

Nice pick ups everyone, Im about to post my newest in a few

Loving the Foams, Can't bring myself to buy them though
frown.gif

Here are my latest, Scratched the last 2 grails off my list, FINALLY!  I can take a break for a while.  Sorry for the huge pics, google chrome won't me paste unless I zoom in for some reason 
eyes.gif

Freddys took me over a year to find a LEGIT pair, heard there are less than 30 around (?)

White Laser IV's (Can't really tell the laser pattern in the pic), NDS.  Got these for a decent price, didn't come with all the accessories but I don't want someones old hat/shirt anyway 
tongue.gif

A little late on these but thanks Shaun 
smokin.gif

15fjhxg.jpg

And a few tee's, I've been looking for the Nas one for sometime now!

2vdogsn.jpg

Should have a few more pick-ups in this week

I remember telling you a while back in WUW i was on the hunt, found a good price on ebay. I think the seller has more if you want the link I'll pm you

Back
Top Bottom