YO! Official June 2010 Pick-Up Thread Vol: No more teachers, No more books...

Lovin Eastbay right now, $82.50 well spent for these Vapor V's
pimp.gif

Congrats lakersreppa! i actually live 20 seconds away from Kennedy high skool, i live by layhill road. i went to paintbranch tho. congrats man good to see a Moco NT friend

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

No kicks, but wifey just came back from overseas and for some reason brought me a ton of chocolate.  If you've never had European chocolate, it's 10x better than what we have in the US.

so true...my girl has fam in england so we always load up.  Its super expensive if you have to buy it here.  I see some good ones in that pic haha.

thanks guys. i sort of blindly bought those AT-ATs because they were so cheap and i was pleasantly surprised.

Jordan23 4xL - nice pickup! that's also my favorite pair of jordans and my favorite pair of sneakers period. i won't even say how many pairs i have between the '00s and the '06s because it's really ridiculous
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KobeIsTheTruth

No kicks, but wifey just came back from overseas and for some reason brought me a ton of chocolate.  If you've never had European chocolate, it's 10x better than what we have in the US.

so true...my girl has fam in england so we always load up.  Its super expensive if you have to buy it here.  I see some good ones in that pic haha.

thats why i love Cost Plus World Market...reminds me of england with some of the stuff they got there like digestives...yuum

Nice Stuff NT....It amazes me what people find at NRack. I never find jack there.....

the hell is everyone getting the pearls? PM?
nerd.gif

anyway...

got some shoes and a shirt today....
2csazyu.jpg

Sprigan82- very nice^^^^HTM's right?

Shaun- I saw pearls on RMK store, but the the hell if I'm paying 3 bills plus for something to get early. I can wait. I know the coppers aren't in the same class as the pearls, but you know how that turned out.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by KobeIsTheTruth

thats why i love Cost Plus World Market...reminds me of england with some of the stuff they got there like digestives...yuum

Digestives are mad good, just have a horrible name.  They taste kind of a like a less-salty ritz covered in chocolate.  Just wish it didn't sound like a laxative.

djshabby - Wisp Bars are kind of like a Nestle Aero, if you've ever had one of those.  The middle of the bar is just chocolate pumped with air, so it's just really light, kind of like a 3 musketeers bar, but instead of nougat, it's like they take the same chocolate that's on the outside of the bar and make it light and fluffy and then surround that with regular chocolate.    

Again, I have no idea why she bought so much chocolate.  I think we'll have most of those candies for like the next 5 months cause we don't eat it like that.  She asked if I wanted her to pick up sneakers for me and said no, I didn't want anything so she brings back 10 lbs of candy.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by tak

RL - This is it.....NO more love for the AAP
laugh.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

hahahaha of course Mayhem would quote you.. *cough cough* TSIA representatives checking in.

Well after the Fams initial reaction, I'm just happy to see you guys enjoying all the extra A I R
pimp.gif

Good pickups man

Back
Top Bottom