YO! Official June 2010 Pick-Up Thread Vol: No more teachers, No more books...

No shoes for me. But this is my latest pick up.
4681403308_bd9566d4a3.jpg

Located in the Portland Oregon Area. Wish I lived in the SoCal.
frown.gif

MaZA4eVeR14- No need to worry because weather its raining or not I dry it with a Leather cloth or keep it inside the Garage. No Spots Yet.....
laugh.gif

Micro%20dry.jpg

Great stuff everyone!!! My girl got me these for my B-Day lastweek. Another grail off the list for me...

388253131.jpg

Something I picked up myself...
388253138.jpg

@lbj19

Yo Ryan, thanks man! Appreciate it. Will be posting the other two when i get to take photos.

Have a good one!

o man how could i forget to give my man ivan a shout out....
CONGRATS ON THE NEW WHIP!!!!!!!

lakersreppa008 - NT is proud of you. Now its time to work on that college degree
pimp.gif

senordragon /selecta - thanks guys.

gusto - nice bro
pimp.gif
And that's the first pair of men's Toms I've seen that I actually like.  My wife's got like 4 pairs and keeps trying to get me to buy some, but I haven't seen any I would wear.  I might could get down with some burlap though!

Jed- No worries, I almost forgot I had this beautiful car.
laugh.gif

Thanks for the comments everyone, Lets keep it strong.....

Yo fresh oilers are dope bro my fav bron III...that challanger is
pimp.gif
and air max 2 lights I need me a pair

Originally Posted by Green Ice 05

NTer was selling for 85.00 shipped in the b/s section.  He put em up on ebay and I got it relatively cheaper.   
pimp.gif

hope that dude is looking now, we got some clowns in the B/S section, selling shoes that they know don't go for prices they have up.
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

they know who i'm talking about

Fresh - Dope 3s!  Oilers are on my grail list.  Holla me if you ever unload
smile.gif

Frijo - Challenger
pimp.gif

Larrive - Love the AM pickups!

For me, another pair of Asics Gel Lyte IIIs....

15yb2xf.jpg

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by Green Ice 05

NTer was selling for 85.00 shipped in the b/s section.  He put em up on ebay and I got it relatively cheaper.   
pimp.gif

hope that dude is looking now, we got some clowns in the B/S section, selling shoes that they know don't go for prices they have up.
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

they know who i'm talking about

Hehe, he seem like a cool dude, shipped within 2 days. I actually feel bad for the dude cause majority of the pairs he listed, sold wayyyy below what he was asking for on NT and the actual retail of the shoe.  His combined deal on NT came out to as if I was buying em individually
laugh.gif
, made no sense.  I actually wanted to get every pair of the Kobe III he had cause I love em for ball, but I got sniped in the last few seconds.   BTW nice Oilers man, those are fresh!

wrjmh3.jpg

2yjymf5.jpg

Nice 09s. I gotta get another pair, I gave mine to my brother after he had foot surgery.

Back
Top Bottom