Yo...real talk, who has no friends??

I fall in that category...I have a Girlfriend, and a cousin, that's about it.

The rest of the people I know are just associates, no real friends.

%%$% is grimey now a days, you cant trust no one but yourself.
thats how i see it.

JP310! WHERE YOU AT MY MAN?!
nerd.gif

My main man right there. Love that guy.

Don't sweat it tho OP. You will meet new people. Go out with your gf and her friends. Don't isolate yourself from the world.

You gotta have a couple real folk beside you 2 go thru this life, cuzzo...believe that...

I have a lot of friends, but only a few are really close friends that I trust. I get what you're saying though OP. But don't give up your social lifebecause of your "associates", just remember to be careful around them.

Originally Posted by potus2028

You gotta have a couple real folk beside you 2 go thru this life, cuzzo...believe that...

yup yup no doubt .. bein dolo aint all that bad .. gotta know who you are before you *** with other people

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

The rest of the people I know are just associates, no real friends.

%%$% is grimey now a days, you cant trust no one but yourself.
I honestly feel the same way.

I do know a lot of people, but I don't really consider them as "friends". More like acquaintances.

Originally Posted by fittednoob

How you gonna have no friends to fall back on when your girl does you dirty?

i got my cuzin, real dude,right there....dude got my back..
pimp.gif

Only a few that I regularly hang out with.

Only one or two I really trust, though.

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

Apollo
Acquaintances is just the word I was looking for.
Yeah, associates isn't really the word.

That's like describing people who you work with or something.
laugh.gif

Associates. The term friend is used loosely today. Friends today, enemies tomorrow.

im pretty lame....i know alot of people but not much close friends...

i wouldnt be at home on on nt on a sat night if i had a better circle

but the ones that are close are pretty much as lame as me tho...lol

growing up at small schools for the geigh....

+ no familia

+ no girl lol

i feel that way now that im in college.
the environment i grew up in is way different then the one im in now.

back home, i like to go outside. esp. late at night, no matter what the weather is. it could be raining/windy /cold and if i was outside walkin by myself andone of my boys saw me, they come chill with me. we'd be posted outside chillin and laughin in some bad %%@ weather. girls too. we walk somewhere or sit onsomebodies porch, or sit on an abandoned one. we walk all through dowtown and have a good time.

but naw, not here....

"its raining, what u doin goin outside?"
"its dark outside, why u goin out walkin for?"
"why are u goin out by yourself , its dangerous out there"
"the movies?....why u goin to the movies for?"................................ cuz i like movies and its free %%*@+! thats why!

all !$$+@% wanna do 'round here is party. i aint never seen so many partyin %!@$+*%%***%% in my life. i mean its aiigt, but damn dont that !!+* get old?

i remember in freshman year, all the people on my floor was goin to a party, and i came out my room wearin a black hoody and some girls saw me and said"where u goin dressed like that?"
smh.gif

%+##%%$ *$% %%@ @%#%%#@ get on my nerves

but i dont like being around alot of people, i dont like being around people i dont know, i dont like to party,

!$$+@% in my hood dont drink. but they smoke all day. so i dont gotta be concerned with drunk %%@ %!@$+*%%***%% thinking they superman. i will beat the dog!!+* outta somebody thinkin they can act a %%@ just cuz they had too much to drink. thats another reason i separated myself from these party hardy collegedudes.

but yo, i got friends round here, but i just dont chill with them. everythings cool but i just......sighs...

whatever i dont feel like typin no more......
smh.gif

yo that felt good....
pimp.gif

I have a few friends, they're like brothers to me.

I don't hang around too many associates though, it's such a waste of time.

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

i feel that way now that im in college.
the environment i grew up in is way different then the one im in now.

i like to go outside. esp. late at night, no matter what the weather is. it could be raining/windy /cold and if i was outside walkin by myself and one of my boys saw me, they come chill with me. we'd be posted outside chillin and laughin in some bad %#% weather. girls too. we walk somewhere or sit on somebodies porch, or sit on an abandoned one. we walk all through dowtown and have a good time.

but naw, not here....

"its raining, what u doin goin outside?"
"its dark outside, why u goin out walkin for?"
"why are u goin out by yourself , its dangerous out there"
"the movies?....why u goin to the movies for?"................................ cuz i like movies and its free %++!$! thats why!

all %@$%@$ wanna do 'round here is party. i aint never seen so many partyin %%$@$#+$#*#@% in my life. i mean its aiigt, but damn dont that %$$@ get old?

i remember in freshman year, all the people on my floor was goin to a party, and i came out my room wearin a black hoody and some girls saw me and said "where u goin dressed like that?"
smh.gif

$***!%$ $%# %#% !%*+@%* get on my nerves

but i dont like being around alot of people, i dont like being around people i dont know, i dont like to party,

%@$%@$ in my hood dont drink. but they smoke all day. so i dont gotta be concerned with drunk %#% %%$@$#+$#*#@% thinking they superman. i will beat the dog %$$@ outta somebody thinkin they can act a %#% just cuz they had too much to drink. thats another reason i separated myself from these party hardy college dudes.

but yo, i got friends round here, but i just dont chill with them. everythings cool but i just......sighs...

whatever i dont feel like typin no more......
smh.gif

yo that felt good....
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Exactly why I don't do it anymore. It's old. Getsold very fast.

Good rant BTW.

i dont really have any friends in my area atm, but plenty in other states

lot of associates locally but they def not friends

i only have friends, no one important because I know at the end, they only care about themselves. They tend to unmask themselves after drinking skyy mixed withhenessy.

Back
Top Bottom