Yo...real talk, who has no friends??

damn who do you guys go to talk to for guidance, or even if you stuck with a problem?

sadly i only have 2 friends that live near me, and the rest live 30 mins away
sick.gif

damn son yall makin me depressed, some of yall sound like you got it bad but real talk back home i got a grip of real friends, solid $@% dudes...since i movedto so cal, its like ehh, %%#+%% just aint made the same down here...ive met one solid dude since i been out here, the rest are just kinda marks, they just dontmake them like that back home

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

You can basically eliminate anyone who won't fight for your as "your friend".

pretty much sums it up

i feel that way now that im in college.
the environment i grew up in is way different then the one im in now.

i like to go outside. esp. late at night, no matter what the weather is. it could be raining/windy /cold and if i was outside walkin by myself and one of my boys saw me, they come chill with me. we'd be posted outside chillin and laughin in some bad %#% weather. girls too. we walk somewhere or sit on somebodies porch, or sit on an abandoned one. we walk all through dowtown and have a good time.

but naw, not here....

"its raining, what u doin goin outside?"
"its dark outside, why u goin out walkin for?"
"why are u goin out by yourself , its dangerous out there"
"the movies?....why u goin to the movies for?"................................ cuz i like movies and its free %++!$! thats why!

all %@$%@$ wanna do 'round here is party. i aint never seen so many partyin %%$@$#+$#*#@% in my life. i mean its aiigt, but damn dont that %$$@ get old?

i remember in freshman year, all the people on my floor was goin to a party, and i came out my room wearin a black hoody and some girls saw me and said "where u goin dressed like that?"
smh.gif

$***!%$ $%# %#% !%*+@%* get on my nerves

but i dont like being around alot of people, i dont like being around people i dont know, i dont like to party,

%@$%@$ in my hood dont drink. but they smoke all day. so i dont gotta be concerned with drunk %#% %%$@$#+$#*#@% thinking they superman. i will beat the dog %$$@ outta somebody thinkin they can act a %#% just cuz they had too much to drink. thats another reason i separated myself from these party hardy college dudes.

but yo, i got friends round here, but i just dont chill with them. everythings cool but i just......sighs...

whatever i dont feel like typin no more......
smh.gif

yo that felt good....
pimp.gif

Man, I agree with everything you said. People got me thinking im weird sometimes..I don't know I prefer doing most things alone cant really say why. Buthave a few good friends though but I don't hang with them on a day to day basis.

Honestly i feel like i dont have any friends anymore. When college started, i gave up talking to most of the people i talked to in high school. I figured thati would meet real people in college and the people i could say would be long life friends, but i really cant relate to the folks that i am around in college.The people i can relate to are not in any of my classes and i aint the type of dude to just walk up to a group of strangers and talk to them. That +%#* is madawkward i dont care what anyone says. So im pretty much hanging around myself most of the time. Pretty sad

As cynical as it may sound, you don't really know anyone until you've gone through the worst of times with them.

So, all I need is family. Everyone else is an acquaintance.
tongue.gif

Code:
It's quiet here.Yeah, I like to come here.You know what's whack?When I'm down with the posseor home and #*$%...and everybody be screaming and yelling and #*$%?It gets real lonesome.It be like crowded and noise and screaming. And suddenly, it feels like I'm the only one there.The more people there is, the lonelier it get.I have this dream.- Yeah? Like what?- Nothin'.Sometimes I have it,that's all.

MF DOOM - "Deep Fried Frenz"

Dude speaks the truth in that song. Give it a spin if you haven't heard it yet. "As you call 'em, they call you when you need somethin. Trees forthe blunt, 2 Gs for the front"
pimp.gif

I only got 2 dudes that I actually call "Good Friends". I know those dudes got my back at all times
pimp.gif

Yo...real talk, who has no friends??

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
God damn
laugh.gif
Times are hard for NT
smh.gif
Ya'll in a friend recession and %*#+
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

tired.gif

embarassed.gif
happy.gif

laugh.gif
Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

but yo, i got friends round here, but i just dont chill with them. everythings cool but i just......sighs...

tired.gif
frown.gif

Aside from my cousins/family I can't be chillin' with the folk around here
smh.gif
Hood mentality FTL.

Damn, I used hella smileys in this post
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I can honestly say I have no real friends. I still hang out with a couple of friends from HS, but after a while it getsold especially being in college. Most of the people I hang out with are basically acquaintances.

One thing I miss about High School was that there was a big group of people in your school that you knew growing up, so there was always someone else to talkto, hang out with, etc.

I've been thinking I need a change of scenery since I have been living in my current area since I was born. I was thinking about moving to NY or SoCalI'm actually really surprised that there are this many NTers without any friends. It feels good I'm not the only one.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

I fall in that category...I have a Girlfriend, and a cousin, that's about it.

The rest of the people I know are just associates, no real friends.

%%$% is grimey now a days, you cant trust no one but yourself.
thats how i see it.
i have 2 real friends. no girlfriend, can't trust anyone these days. you really can't.

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

Originally Posted by fittednoob

How you gonna have no friends to fall back on when your girl does you dirty?

i got my cuzin, real dude,right there....dude got my back..
pimp.gif
Quoted For Pausiness.

But yea I pretty much fall into this category. All my friends are pretty much associates. It's all good though, we act like friends...

Back
Top Bottom