Yo! They're going nuts in Vancouver right now.

riot15.jpg

***% looking like the Run This Town video

riot25.jpg

Glad he got his free shirt
laugh.gif

*but seriously...interesting comparison between the reaction of the Katrina looting/rioting and what happened last night in Vancouver.

How do they go about catching all of these people? Can facial recognition technology really get ALL of them? The NHL should punish the Canucks for this somehow, like make them ineligible for next year's playoffs or something
laugh.gif
Sucks for the rest of the fans that didn't do anything but you gotta make the bad apples of the bunch pay!

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by whiterails

725O3.jpg

NTer? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
these people are crazy. and he's just a hipster.
most of thes hoodlums will get off scott free... this guy however they will find...

hope that night was worth a decade of his life
30t6p3b.gif

goddamn canadians acting like idiots...
if you're going to make scenes, at least make tight scenes. like this one.
pimp.gif

mediaManager

I think its funny how these people are happy that they are ruining their own towns...

*#*%#%@ canadians
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

goddamn canadians acting like idiots...
if you're going to make scenes, at least make tight scenes. like this one.
pimp.gif

mediaManager
Well damb! Those angry fools should've ran a train on this female here, while he boyfriend watched angrily..

And I thought Canadian were better than this

DUDE...those are the realest set of pictures i have EVER seen..whoever took em caught everything directly when or before it was happening

260177_153275074745372_100001886419929_353793_1888158_n.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i would love to know how this ended

You see, their morals, their code, it's a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you. When the chips are down, these... these civilized people, they'll eat each other.

1090_d8c0.gif

The thing that makes Vancouver a world class city is the nature. I know it seems silly to destroy your city but to these anarchists I doubt they care about retail stores downtown. If they started chopping down trees I'd really be heated.

Is it typical of fans to wear backpacks into the arena? 90% of them are propped up in set gear. I can see right through that. You can call out the ones who didnt even go to the game. It sounds ridicilous but the profiling aspect can pinpoint the hooligans right away. It seemed so planned that you would think Vancouver PD would be tipped off. When will cities learn. Game 7 of anything, in a win or loss, will be riots by groups who want to riot based on anything.

From an owner's rights perspective, does one have the right to use a weapon to protect your property in Canada? If I saw a group headed my way, I think I would have my gun ready and truly teach some people a lesson.

Back
Top Bottom