Yo! They're going nuts in Vancouver right now.

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

LOL. Leave it to Black NT to bring up race in a thread that has zero to do with it.

Everybody knows there's carte blanche when it comes to insulting Republicans, women, cops, and white people on this site. Stop being so sensitive. It's just the internet, friends.

"Black NT" 
indifferent.gif

negrofrowns.jpg

Naa jus playing 
laugh.gif
,although I do see the double standard that people are talking about but at the end of the day idiots are idiots no matter what race they are.

I live in Canada, I dont understand why they are destroying their own city after losing? Lol

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

Wow...I never knew Canadians were about that life 
30t6p3b.gif

Heard that some of these people came from Seattle, Portland, Toronto.As in most of the people that did this weren't actual fans of the team, they came equipped to unleash hell.Nobody goes to watch a game with skimask and goggles ready.

yeah, when i was watching the CTV stream i saw that one extreme left wing/anarchist group atop buildings in all black hoods and masks, standing above fires and black clouds

i hope that $%*+*** died of smoke inhalation

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

It was only a matter of time before people started crying racism...

... even though it appears that most of the rioters are white.

that's niketalk for you though. some dudes are overly sensitive on here and feel the need to reach, cry and boo hoo hoo over something they seen that they didn't like or hurt their feelings, or just because they want attention.

i would see the A word would be fitting towards these mostly white canadian rioters because that's what their acting like,  but a certain member on here wanted to cry racism over the world animals while he himself made negative remarks towards asians.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

It was only a matter of time before people started crying racism...

... even though it appears that most of the rioters are white.

that's niketalk for you though. some dudes are overly sensitive on here and feel the need to reach, cry and boo hoo hoo over something they seen that they didn't like or hurt their feelings, or just because they want attention.

i would see the A word would be fitting towards these mostly white canadian rioters because that's what their acting like,  but a certain member on here wanted to cry racism over the world animals while he himself made negative remarks towards asians.
what is this A word you speak of?

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

eek.gif
so this is what I have to look forward to if the Bills ever ever win a superbowl
Naw, Buffalo already looks bombed and depleted....However if the Maple Laughs ever get to the finals, better believe  downtown T.O from the ACC to Dundas SQ will burn. Once the mob mentality gets going ain't no stopping it

Allow me to paint the REAL picture of Vancouver. This morning, hundreds of volunteering citizens gathered downtown to tidy up in the aftermath of the riot. The boards that covered broken windows had messages from citizens and Canucks fans saying they are disgusted and still love their city. My favourite picture, a Bruins fan in his jersey helping with clean up. People in Canucks shirts, including me, stopped to shake his hand and congratulate him. He congratulated the Canucks in return. THAT is the real Vancouver.

tumblr_lmwfizqxku1qdo69mo1_400.jpg

Does Vancouver really have this many stupid young people? Most of these folks look like they're mentally handicapped. 
What's in the water down there? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom