Yo! They're going nuts in Vancouver right now.

3 confirmed deaths
30t6p3b.gif

seriously.

if this took place somewhere in a black area, the racist comments would never stop. Youtube comments on 10 pages calling every racist epithet in the book , "I understand why people hate black people" self hating comments, animal comments, etc

Just want to point out the double standard.

Good Day

Originally Posted by Strawberry Milkshakes

seriously.

if this took place somewhere in a black area, the racist comments would never stop. Youtube comments on 10 pages calling every racist epithet in the book , "I understand why people hate black people" self hating comments, animal comments, etc

Good Day
QFT!
Black people get called 'animals" here on NT.

But we have a thread about riots and people getting jumped, and people dying... we see mad "
pimp.gif
's"... a lot of closet racists on here
laugh.gif

I was going to make a joke about Canadians treating this situation like an episode of Degrassi but really it's just sad. SMH.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

seriously.

Good Day
QFT!

But we have a thread about riots and people getting jumped, and people dying... we see mad "
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
this.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

I went to the Canucks-Sharks game and I thought the Canuck fans were pretty well-behaved there, and there were a lot...I guess not...
For the last time, these people aren't fans... Just %!%@%%# dumb %%* idiots trying to take advantage of the situation...

seriously.

Good Day
QFT!

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
sadly

Originally Posted by RetroSan

seriously.

Good Day
QFT!

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
this.
tired.gif
Right.   So you know for a fact that the people giving 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 in this thread are the same people who were saying "animals" about the vids showing black people acting like idiots.

You can't imagine the possibility that you are actually talking about 2 different groups of people. 

Why allow groups to concentrate around the arena? They shouldn't allow anyone to walk towards the arena as the game is going on or ending soon. It should be all one way traffic going outward. Everyone seems to go right where they think the action will be.

Unless it's a bar, there is no reason to have a fan zone concert like atmosphere for games. If youre not in the arena, watch at home or in a small scale setting... These large groups are nothing but trouble

seriously.

Good Day
QFT!

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
this.
tired.gif
yea because we all know
pimp.gif
= racist

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

so sensitive.

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

QFT!

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
this.
tired.gif
yea because we all know
pimp.gif
= racist

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Can you read?
laugh.gif