Yo this is a #7!!?

E02FC167-75E8-434A-A5B1-3F6002B78A91.jpeg

I never knew until today

You guys have got to be kidding LMAO. :lol:. I thought this was obvious by now.

I think I noticed this after the 5th 4 hour stare session with the CDP Hare's. They also used to speculate (on here back in the day) that the side panels of the VI are made up of the number 23 (2 and then 3).. never confirmed by Tinker or anyone though lol.

Dudes in here showing their true colors/dedication to the obsession (or lack thereof). You know how many Friday/Saturday nights I wasn't at a club, I was at home staring at kicks for hours (and taking shots of tequila of course :lol:).

no I feel you but it’s astonishing when you really believe you know everything about jordans. the cat on back of the xiv the 23 on the vi etc etc

no I feel you but it’s astonishing when you really believe you know everything about jordans. the cat on back of the xiv the 23 on the vi etc etc

For sure; finding these things was more than a joy and entertaining. It came a lot with less distractions though. This is all like 2001-08 where phones and the internet was nothing like today. Plenty of time in between releases to take in the new pick up and its details.

Now you can get like 6 drops a week and easily REALLY want like 2-3 of them.

For sure; finding these things was more than a joy and entertaining. It came a lot with less distractions though. This is all like 2001-08 where phones and the internet was nothing like today. Plenty of time in between releases to take in the new pick up and its details.

Now you can get like 6 drops a week and easily REALLY want like 2-3 of them.

they dropped 90 retros in 2020 lmao

Back
Top Bottom