Yo this is a #7!!?

You guys have got to be kidding LMAO. :lol:. I thought this was obvious by now.

I think I noticed this after the 5th 4 hour stare session with the CDP Hare's. They also used to speculate (on here back in the day) that the side panels of the VI are made up of the number 23 (2 and then 3).. never confirmed by Tinker or anyone though lol.
We apologise for not catching this earlier Mr. Sneaker Guru

E02FC167-75E8-434A-A5B1-3F6002B78A91.jpeg

I never knew until today
EIxD5TpUEAEz_UF.png

To those of you still scratching your heads at what exactly engineer engineer saw, the outsole of the 6, as shown, features translucent sections that may be viewed as '2' and '3' at the forefoot and rearfoot, respectively.

I believe the two sections of herringbone-patterned traction possibly allude to 'MJ' when the 11 is viewed on its heel, though I find that to be an even bigger stretch than the first instance.

The awesome thing about these old designs is that you can still bend your mind in such ways to view what 99.9% haven't 20+ years later; unlike the Air CB 34 and Barkley Posite Max, however, I would chalk up the two featured examples to pareidolia.

I'm 34, I grew up loving MJ and Jordans, but I could never afford to buy any until about 7 years ago when I finally got a good job. Never liked VIIs much and never owned a pair of them until 2020, so I never paid much attention to the details on them. I understand why some of the old heads might be incredulous that people didn't know this, but quit being snobs.

I saw the "MJ" but thats still a stretch imo. That 23 though nah, its not even connected. But if thats what you see so be it

Ok, I saw it exactly the way it was drawn but that didn’t work for me so thought maybe I was missing something lol. And the back panel of the VII is probably a stretch as well. For one, it didn’t reflect the same thing on both shoes (right & left). Curious as to if all colorways show this reach.

I'm 34, I grew up loving MJ and Jordans, but I could never afford to buy any until about 7 years ago when I finally got a good job. Never liked VIIs much and never owned a pair of them until 2020, so I never paid much attention to the details on them. I understand why some of the old heads might be incredulous that people didn't know this, but quit being snobs.

Ive had them as a kid then missed a bunch thru teen years and didnt oick back up until my mid/late 20s and i can tell you i never noticed any of these things in here lol

Wow I never even heard of that until just now. I immediately thought Jordan’s father most likely wasn’t just randomly killed and that it was a planned hit.

Let me help you guys out.
EDBB820E-C14B-42BF-8D72-E2C10851F16B.jpeg

78C7B023-729D-492E-AD06-34436EE71B8A.jpeg
Wow I never noticed either of these. And I don’t think it’s a reach at all at least not the 6s. 11s idk maybe you’re right or maybe it’s a coincidence?

I definitely see the 23 on the sole of the 6 now. The 2 might be more abstract than the 3 but yeah.

And HOLY **** THERES A 23 ON THE BACK OF THE 7?!?! :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh man this is a classic thread!!!

Back
Top Bottom