Yo this is a #7!!?

E91E012F-C3E1-4D5F-8813-626067394FA8.jpeg

the 23 is supposedly a cat with a tail
Ok yeah I see it lol maybe that’s right also. Wow.

doublemesh96 doublemesh96 some of the responses you got were because we thought you were talking about the 23 which now that I think of it would be trolling or completely unbelievable. You can see how the OP could be read that way. Just a title and a pic. No mention of an actual number 7 being hidden in the design. Sorry OP I thought you were trolling or something I apologize. I read it all wrong so I’m the idiot here.

And for the record I never saw it either and really I don’t know if it is an actual number 7 or another coincidence. Though I gotta admit there can’t be this many coincidences :lol:

Love the little hidden Easter eggs in each Jordan.
Two of my personal favorites:
23 on the bottom of the 6
805AEFBC-2BE0-4101-ACF5-A131482E956D.jpeg

MJ on the bottom of the 11

A6A249FC-C697-4457-B668-3EBA4442F32C.jpeg
Where's the 23 on the VIs?

Are you saying the forefoot, herringbone-pattern area on the XIs looks like an M?

For sure; finding these things was more than a joy and entertaining. It came a lot with less distractions though. This is all like 2001-08 where phones and the internet was nothing like today. Plenty of time in between releases to take in the new pick up and its details.

Now you can get like 6 drops a week and easily REALLY want like 2-3 of them.
Sorry man, wrong quote.

I can see the cat but damn :lol: Us 80s/90s babies really had a LOT of imagination and time.

Tinker is an intentional person. Also an artist. Hard to believe any of these are just coincidence. I mean there are plenty of the obvious hidden gems we all know to be intentional so why wouldn't the not so obvious ones be intentional aswell? Can't see him just scribbling something for no reason or meaning behind it. In his interviews you can tell that every little thing he designed carried some sort of story. It would honestly be harder for me to believe that some of these weren't intentional and just a coincidence.

Love the little hidden Easter eggs in each Jordan.
Two of my personal favorites:
23 on the bottom of the 6
805AEFBC-2BE0-4101-ACF5-A131482E956D.jpeg

MJ on the bottom of the 11

A6A249FC-C697-4457-B668-3EBA4442F32C.jpeg
Are you guys really this out of touch. Wow.
You guys have got to be kidding LMAO. :lol:. I thought this was obvious by now.

I think I noticed this after the 5th 4 hour stare session with the CDP Hare's. They also used to speculate (on here back in the day) that the side panels of the VI are made up of the number 23 (2 and then 3).. never confirmed by Tinker or anyone though lol.
E91E012F-C3E1-4D5F-8813-626067394FA8.jpeg

the 23 is supposedly a cat with a tail
I had forgotten about most of these LOL. Not sure I ever noticed or saw anything said about the 14 looking like a cat, but now I can't unsee it. Pretty sure 23 on the side of the 6s is a confirmed thing, though.

Tinker is an intentional person. Also an artist. Hard to believe any of these are just coincidence. I mean there are plenty of the obvious hidden gems we all know to be intentional so why wouldn't the not so obvious ones be intentional aswell? Can't see him just scribbling something for no reason or meaning behind it. In his interviews you can tell that every little thing he designed carried some sort of story. It would honestly be harder for me to believe that some of these weren't intentional and just a coincidence.

im trying to find the footage of him talking about the cat in the 14. Idk if it was him or someone else but yeah it’s all intentional everything mentioned is there in some abstract form

You guys have got to be kidding LMAO. :lol:. I thought this was obvious by now.

I think I noticed this after the 5th 4 hour stare session with the CDP Hare's. They also used to speculate (on here back in the day) that the side panels of the VI are made up of the number 23 (2 and then 3).. never confirmed by Tinker or anyone though lol.
Lol did you really stare at your shoes for hours?

As far as the 23 on the 6’s... I see the 2 more in the black part of the sole between the icey in the front horizontal, while the 3 is definitely in the back on vertical.

Back
Top Bottom