yo this new drake record is a MONSTER

let me hear what all the fuss is about...

Edit-

simp house music 

Last edited:
Nice song, not my cup of tea tho I'm sure my lady will like it.

Boys in here riding for Aubrey.
laugh.gif

Yeah the females will love this one. 

song is dope
:smokin

his albums have always had replay value

is anyone on his level at this point?
his level as in being able to put out good song after good song
none come to mind

i wonder if yall would be saying this song is fire if it was by Jason Derulo

They wouldn't. The only reason this terrible song is buzzin is that Drake stans will literally force themselves to like anything he does. I've seen cats on here swear up and down that Drake has never had a wack verse. It's sickening.

Would you say that Holy Grail was a hot record if it was Nick Cannon and not Jay Z? that argument is always asinine and can be said for any artist

Last edited:
Nick Cannon could not have made Magna Carta. If he spit those same bars it would not have worked because he doesnt have the skill or lifestyle to make it work.

Give that Coming Home track to an artist like JT, Miguel, or The Dream and it would have been a good song. Drake is a subpar rapper and even worse singer. But you dudes is blinded by the hype machine around him.

Would you say that Holy Grail was a hot record if it was Nick Cannon and not Jay Z? that argument is always asinine and can be said for any artist

no its not . Jason Derulo could easily sing a song like this ; he has plenty of pop love songs with basic & repetitive lyrics . Nick Cannon couldn't write like Jay in a million years

im not even saying that i dislike or hate the song , but i do recognize that the song itself is not inherently great . take Drakes name off of it , and it loses its luster

Nick Cannon could not have made Magna Carta. If he spit those same bars it would not have worked because he doesnt have the skill or lifestyle to make it work.

Give that Coming Home track to an artist like JT, Miguel, or The Dream and it would have been a good song. Drake is a subpar rapper and even worse singer. But you dudes is blinded by the hype machine around him.
Given to any of these dudes the song would be even better. Hell, Breezy would've done work on this song. But Jason Derulo? Nah, he sucks.

no its not . Jason Derulo could easily sing a song like this ; he has plenty of pop love songs with basic & repetitive lyrics . Nick Cannon couldn't write like Jay in a million years

im not even saying that i dislike or hate the song , but i do recognize that the song itself is not inherently great . take Drakes name off of it , and it loses its luster

I got no beef with Jason Derulo, I like his radio singles to be honest but I know what you're saying

^^^ that gif of the rock getting stunned twice is hilarious. cartoonish even lol. makes me wonder why i ever like wrestling.  and i agree with those who say if it wasnt drake no one would care. WHO did it, matters more than WHAT was done nowadays. Its a fact. If this song was sung by anyone else in the exact same manner, it wouldnt even be mentioned. But its drake, the golden boy. Whatever you dont like from him, theyll say u dont understand or are a hater. I dont care. I was a fan of drake back in 06 when he started. If you listen to his Room for improvement and COMEBACK SEASON ESPECIALLY mixtapes you just wont be able to accept this new watered down foolishness hes on. This song sounds like Sade wrote it for an elementary school talent show, and it sounds like it was sung IN that talent show by drake. terrible vocals tone wise

^^^ that gif of the rock getting stunned twice is hilarious. cartoonish even lol. makes me wonder why i ever like wrestling.  and i agree with those who say if it wasnt drake no one would care. WHO did it, matters more than WHAT was done nowadays. Its a fact. If this song was sung by anyone else in the exact same manner, it wouldnt even be mentioned. But its drake, the golden boy. Whatever you dont like from him, theyll say u dont understand or are a hater. I dont care. I was a fan of drake back in 06 when he started. If you listen to his Room for improvement and COMEBACK SEASON ESPECIALLY mixtapes you just wont be able to accept this new watered down foolishness hes on. This song sounds like Sade wrote it for an elementary school talent show, and it sounds like it was sung IN that talent show by drake. terrible vocals tone wise

The fact that you're beggin for 06 Drake and Comeback Season Drake to come back says ALOT more about you and the weak music you like. He's making much much better music now than he was then. :lol:

The fact that you're beggin for 06 Drake and Comeback Season Drake to come back says ALOT more about you and the weak music you like. He's making much much better music now than he was then.
laugh.gif
incorrect. subjective. drake had MORE of the real subject matter back then, though he wasnt as refined/polished. Hence why i said the "watered down foolishness"  Compare the change in him as a rapper and person from then to now. You can sum it up by listening to Think Good Thoughts then switching to any song hes put out in the last 2 years lol. If you think back, they were saying drake, kendrick, and j cole were about to revive hiphop. Now 2 of the 3 have actually fulfilled the prophecy. Wanna take a wild guess who didnt?

And im not begging for anything, but plain and simple drake has dumbed it down to double his dollars. For you to call comeback season weak says more about YOU than anyone or anything else in this thread. You probably call no new friends lyrical. Or listen to we're going home and say it sounds as good as lady in my life by mj.

drake still has flashes of greatness...flashes. but for example, this new kendrick verse came out and the hiphop world is on fire. a few people said when is the last time a drake verse had this reaction? i countered, what was the last O_O verse uve heard from drake period? really think about it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom