yo this new drake record is a MONSTER

drake just knows how to make music that's audibly appealing ******. It's like he tapped in to the human psyche and knows how to churn out hits that appeal to the human senses at the most basic level. Can't even say I like this. It just sounds too good to turn off.
laugh.gif

this joint is sick no doubt about it

waits for the NTers "Drake is a simp" yet he's probably smashed more boards this past week than their life time

you ain't winning unless they hating :pimp:

cant stand these kinda comments

when youre rich and famous that is a given

anyways, just listened to this track on my RZA headphones. very nice. no hate

edit: chickencurry4eva comment, lol funny but true. like i dont even care for drake like that but i cant hate on his music lol ish just sounds good

jay z called him kobe right?

Last edited:
#2 on iTunes about to knock off Blurred Lines

Drake and JT need to do a damn track together; the world would explode

Last edited:
As far as a versatility goes Cudi >> the Canadian
This song sucks...
Nah.
Lol exactly.

Cudi can't make a Started From The Bottom or rip Versace like Drake did. Matter fact you rarely hear Cudi actually rap. That's not his lane though. I like Cudi best when he's on that MOTM 1 and MOTM 2 type ****.

This song is smooth as hell though. Reminds me of a radio-ready version of Jai Paul.

#2 on iTunes about to knock off Blurred Lines

Drake and JT need to do a damn track together; the world would explode
Was apparently supposed to happen on Take Care but Timberlake was doing movies

Maybe it will/has happened for NWTS now that he's back

Also would like a Pharrell produced track of some type on NWTS

Lol at the tweets

it's funny all the people who hate on Drake but the dude is just doing what we all wish we could

And lol at the little goober who told James Harden "chill w that" likes he's some gangsta with his rap lyric tweets
https://mobile.twitter.com/willharvey05

Last edited:
My mom was straight dancing to this song in the kitchen when I played it. Song is gonna be huge like everyone said already.

My mom was straight dancing to this song in the kitchen when I played it. Song is gonna be huge like everyone said already.[/quote

pics?

What you want pics of my mom for fam? She's old.

Last edited:
:lol: The hell is this??? Did Drake even write this song? It sounds like some executive in a suit just handed him the lyrics and told him to sing it
"Hey Aubrey, check out this new song we got from Scooter Braun. Trust me, it'll be a big hit with the pop demographic!"

I mess with Drake as an artist, just not feeling this song. If the album is gonna be like this then smh :smh:

drakes lane is this wide, son literally can do any type of music right now and people will attach, he need to stop
playing and go get that actor money.

Last edited:
Got damn i just cant stop listening to this **** lol. These type of songs can make anyone feel good, I love it.

Back
Top Bottom