YO! WDYWT February 2010 Vol. NO PIC QUOTING HISTORY MONTH...

Alright proto... thats cool...
Im going to have to come harder on my yeezy fit next time... and those glow in the dark laces are pretty cool as you were saying..
To bad the shoes only glow for a while after they are JUST taken out of the light...
then they go away
frown.gif

nice jean jacket, all your missing is a dee and Ricky heart to set it off...

Sarcasm....

shaun that picture makes them look a little silverish and blue as opposed to white and purple lol

You guys need to realize that you don't have to match 100%, you can be brave and mix your earth tone colors, and you can mix your brights with your darks. For example if your wearing baby blue shoes, you don't have to rock a UNC top, you can wear navy or even black top. Also a big no no, do not match your shoes with you jacket.

how you rocking them kicks with the rubber coming off- time to retire those

SMS- Dope fitted and griffeys

Info on the azzure jeans and shiny belt??!!!

s dubl- Nice IVs, thought they were i.d.s for a sec because of the lighting.

Originally Posted by Leebuttahz

You guys need to realize that you don't have to match 100%, you can be brave and mix your earth tone colors, and you can mix your brights with your darks. For example if your wearing baby blue shoes, you don't have to rock a UNC top, you can wear navy or even black top. Also a big no no, do not match your shoes with you jacket.

hhahah/ lee has spoken...... i didnt get the jacket statement because it can match, without throwing everything off..... but everything else is on point matching is overrated... but comes in handy in someways.. you dont want to look like a OB, and most of us still wear Brand tees, levis, jordans.... nothing more. maybe with age comes a different source of style...It depends on how old you are and how developed you are....
ohwell.gif

Also if you have anything for sale hit me up..... dude has killer deals...... still stuck on that air force one deal..
pimp.gif

legit dude....

Back
Top Bottom