Yooo, Kanye on Sway in the Morning. (updated)

Sway exposing the freak that that is Vanessa Hudgens. If my memory serves me correct she's a bush girl too :evil:

...and yes Kim is the baddest on the planet right now

Last edited:
Oh Ms.Hudgens, how I would love to Thizz with you...
thizzdance.gif

Just saw this quote while reading the an interview from BEFORE college dropout and instantly thought of this thread.

Who do you think are the best producers/rappers?

Only person you could compare me to—watch me get ahead of myself, ****** will be mad at—only type of producer-artist you could compare me to, you gotta go back to Prince and Stevie. But I haven't proven it yet, so it sounds crazy right now. But **** it. I'll probably never get to say it again. If I do, I can say, "I told you so," put all that **** in there if you can. But definitely put in that I don’t spit raps lines, I spit conversations. One of my lines will be a whole topic and ****.

So you're gonna be the next rapper with a clothing line?

I wouldn't want to classify myself as that. I'm talking about some next, next, next ****. Like, I wear the LRG jackets. Those are my people right there and the piece I have, that **** is not in stores. So I’ll wear **** that’s not in stores. I think urban clothes in general, I don't know. That's just not me. I'm not trying to influence nobody in no kind of way. Do what you like. I have no idea what you got on right now. So I'm not trying to disrespect or nothing.

This is just to all those i miss humble Kanye etc etc this ***** has ALWAYS been crazy with the comments but real with the actions.

Last edited:
Just saw this quote while reading the an interview from BEFORE college dropout and instantly thought of this thread.

Who do you think are the best producers/rappers?

Only person you could compare me to—watch me get ahead of myself, ****** will be mad at—only type of producer-artist you could compare me to, you gotta go back to Prince and Stevie. But I haven't proven it yet, so it sounds crazy right now. But **** it. I'll probably never get to say it again. If I do, I can say, "I told you so," put all that **** in there if you can. But definitely put in that I don’t spit raps lines, I spit conversations. One of my lines will be a whole topic and ****.

So you're gonna be the next rapper with a clothing line?

I wouldn't want to classify myself as that. I'm talking about some next, next, next ****. Like, I wear the LRG jackets. Those are my people right there and the piece I have, that **** is not in stores. So I’ll wear **** that’s not in stores. I think urban clothes in general, I don't know. That's just not me. I'm not trying to influence nobody in no kind of way. Do what you like. I have no idea what you got on right now. So I'm not trying to disrespect or nothing.

This is just to all those i miss humble Kanye etc etc this ***** has ALWAYS been crazy with the comments but real with the actions.

the god :pimp:

I just heard excerpts from this interview for the first time and man... Ye is out there. I don't know if it's drugs or just stress, but son sounds like he's flirting with a breakdown. I view the mind of a genius the same way I view a violin: capable of creating awe inspiring masterpieces, but very delicate and fragile. Son needs to lay low.

I just heard excerpts from this interview for the first time and man... Ye is out there. I don't know if it's drugs or just stress, but son sounds like he's flirting with a breakdown. I view the mind of a genius the same way I view a violin: capable of creating awe inspiring masterpieces, but very delicate and fragile. Son needs to lay low.

nah hes good. He has been saying literally the EXACT SAME THINGS for ten years.. listen to past interviews.. and replace Fashion with Music. He's just more popular now.

Considering the Adidas line seems to be dropping very soon & he's accomplished some things since this initial run, i figured it would be a good time to bump this convo.

I also just rewatched the Marc Ecko video with the breakfast club and it brought up a good topic of discussion, do you honestly think anyone could redefine the meaning of luxury.

Meaning if Kanye somehow dropped a line at an affordable pricepoint would the crowd who loves "luxury" items feel the same about that line as it does with other "luxury" brands?

Last edited:
considering the Adidas line is suppose to be much more widely available i would say absoulutely... the question is will it cause the same kind of hype, which i say absolutely not if they are somewhat available in comparison to the yeezy.

With that stated i wonder how many people who blamed the rarity of the sneaker for it's popularity, will then turn around and call his line with Adidas a failure because it doesn't sell out every time out.

I'm also very interested to see if Adidas is giving him an apparel line & if so how people will credit any success exclusively to him hooking up with Adidas.

considering the Adidas line is suppose to be much more widely available i would say absoulutely... the question is will it cause the same kind of hype, which i say absolutely not if they are somewhat available in comparison to the yeezy.

With that stated i wonder how many people who blamed the rarity of the sneaker for it's popularity, will then turn around and call his line with Adidas a failure because it doesn't sell out every time out.

I'm also very interested to see if Adidas is giving him an apparel line & if so how people will credit any success exclusively to him hooking up with Adidas.

it will be interesting to see how this plays out; if it is true that adidas makes these available en masse and/or expands the collaboration beyond a singular shoe at a time; will fewer/same/more numbers of folk be on it? and supposedly there will also be some apparel pieces...sidebar #relatedbutunrelated

www.npr.org/blogs/money/2014/11/19/365010888/episode-584-what-the-lebron?utm_medium=RSS&utm_campaign=podcast

Yea I think the apparel line can be where he really excels because adidas has already struck with the Y-3 line and they also have their Adidas SLVR which is also into high end/luxury clothes. so i would assume that they have the materials & access to factories that Kanye has been seeking

When I saw this thread was bumped, I thought it was because there was actual news to discuss.

A release date, a photo....SOMETHING tangible. Perhaps something pertaining to either Sway or Kanye.

Dudes just spinning wheels about this man, thirsting for something to happen. :lol:

I actually like that Kanye has been low-key right now.

I think there is more potential for greatness to happen now than when he's out here doing too much.

Actions>words.

When I saw this thread was bumped, I thought it was because there was actual news to discuss.

A release date, a photo....SOMETHING tangible. Perhaps something pertaining to either Sway or Kanye.

Dudes just spinning wheels about this man, thirsting for something to happen. :lol:

:lol: and on cue per usual you are right in the midst of yet another Kanye convo, i just don't understand the logic man, you robably have more post relating to Kanye than anybody in this thread yet complain about the thread.how do you CONTINUALLY discuss an topic that you claim to have no interest in over & over & over & over again. the jig is up guy.

I just came in to clown you for bumping a nine month old thread.

When nothing happened. How could you NOT see that my response had nothing to do with Kanye? :lol:

That Kanye withdrawal you were going through must have a been terribly difficult time for you.

You not understanding the "logic" is no surprise.

I'm pretty sure the only thing I said about Kanye was fairly positive by the way.

Who said I have no interest? Kanye is a musician right? One who's music, for the most part, I enjoy.

Or is this officially a "fashion" thread now? I could have sworn everyone in the subject of the thread bumped 9 months later worked in the field of music.

You keep spinning those wheels though son :lol:

Last edited:
This is crazy I was just talking to my cousin about this the other day. 

IMO the lack of rarity will make this a major flop. 

It's a reason Nike makes a limited amount of shoes.  They've spent millions on top of millions on just studying buying behavior and buying trends, and the conclusion is to people limited quantity equals luxury to the majority.  She she people don't want to turn every corner seeing everybody and there mother having what they have. 

Some people don't want because they like it they want it because nobody has it or it's had to get for the average person which is status to them.

I just came in to clown you for bumping a nine month old thread.

When nothing happened.

That Kanye withdrawal you were going through must have a been terribly difficult time for you.

You not understanding the "logic" is no surprise.

I'm pretty sure the only thing I said about Kanye was fairly positive by the way.

Who said I have no interest? Kanye is a musician right? One who's music, for the most part, I enjoy.

Or is this officially a "fashion" thread now? I could have sworn everyone in the subject worked in the field of music.

You keep spinning those wheels though son :lol:

Actually considering that you have been on damn near every page of this thread complaining about everything then yes you would know damn well that this thread was based on fashion. also considering that your highly involved in the Kanye music thread every chance you get you would also know that there is a completely different thread dedicated to the music.

You have stated OVER & OVER again how you are not a fan of his new music, you aren't a fan of his new ideas, you don't think he's talented as a designer, you dislike Kanye fans, you claim his impact on anything is highly overated...... yet somehow someway you lead the charge in post in ALL threads involving Kanye West. that my friend is pretty ironic don't you think?

It's like you see a bat signal everytime ye is mentioned when you clearly dislike most of what he's doing at the time, yet continue to keep tags on son the ***** weird G but you be cool how you be cool.

This is crazy I was just talking to my cousin about this the other day. 

IMO the lack of rarity will make this a major flop. 

It's a reason Nike makes a limited amount of shoes.  They've spent millions on top of millions on just studying buying behavior and buying trends, and the conclusion is to people limited quantity equals luxury to the majority.  She she people don't want to turn every corner seeing everybody and there mother having what they have. 

Some people don't want because they like it they want it because nobody has it or it's had to get for the average person which is status to them.

I don't think this will be available like say a Nike Whi/whi AF1.... but more like a GR Jordan or Lebron etc etc. the Yeezys were limited to maybe a few thousand pairs worldwide, so when they talk about widely available i think they just mean they are putting out enough pairs where people won't be contemplating sleeping outside for weeks for a shoe.

Back
Top Bottom