You better take these *^&%$ pictures down! ( GF related)

Shorty bend over and look like the Abomination and **%!. I pass. I need some skin and meat on them bones
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by early90s

Originally Posted by Boot and Leg

damn son i'm white and have porked hotter black chicks than that..

What does that have to do with anything though?
Tryna say that good lookin' sistas don't usually go for just any kinda white boi; he's gotta be something special---
so you were basically tryin 2 hype yourself up
que??

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

MidEastBeast said:
Couple more,

You really need to stop beating on your girl. You need to throw a steak on that face, it'll help a lot . I got in a fight once and I was looking that thisfor bout a week. Not cool bruh, not cool.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Damn, teach me how to hack into photobuckets
nerd.gif

right click>properties>location of pic in adress bar>go back a folder and see if its unlocked.

or you can do what they did the first couple of pics were like juju3 so they just tried juju2 and juju1 for the others. and smh at her pic title being juju

Originally Posted by JuJu

nerd.gif

right click>properties>location of pic in adress bar>go back a folder and see if its unlocked.

or you can do what they did the first couple of pics were like juju3 so they just tried juju2 and juju1 for the others. and smh at her pic title being juju
I did that when this thread first started and it asked for a password... that's why I'm shocked that homie got different pictures.

Originally Posted by JuJu

nerd.gif

I did that when this thread first started and it asked for a password... that's why I'm shocked that homie got different pictures.
http://i126.photobucket.c...9/Nysrydaman42/My%20Life/juju.jpg

i just put juju1,juju2, etc etc

Originally Posted by Face82

MidEastBeast said:
Couple more,

You really need to stop beating on your girl. You need to throw a steak on that face, it'll help a lot . I got in a fight once and I was looking that this for bout a week. Not cool bruh, not cool.
smh.gif
so wait, this is more of OP's girl?

nerd.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

Originally Posted by Face82

MidEastBeast said:
Couple more,
son where did you find this monster?
Yo I just realized that this is like 18 pages of bashing this girl...the topic was about if shorty was outta pocket or not...yall took it way leftfor NO reason.
smh.gif

Aight so shorty has no respect for the OP...and judging from her response towards your objection of her pic shows me that the tone of the relationship has beenset. You can ignore the whole situation or talk it out...thats pretty much your only options
tired.gif

....Or explore
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom