You better take these *^&%$ pictures down! ( GF related)

For the guys with significant others. Do you approve of the pictures your girl has on her myspace/facebook/ whatever else? My girl has some questionable picson her pgs but I never stressed it until about and hour ago. Homegirl but a picture of her in a bra that has her guns spilling out all over the place as herAIM picture. I hit her up about it and she responds, and I quote: " N!&&@ please, I'll put up another one. I'm about to go OJ on her whenI get off work. If she wants to show so much how about I put up one of her butt @## naked. Then I'm the bad guy though. Am I making a big deal out ofnothing?

The gf:

You better check her. BUT I DONT THINK SHES SCARED OF YOU THOUGH.. HAHAHA.

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

She has no respect for you.

Not a good look.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]/thread

[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"%%!!* please, I'llput up another one"

[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]That's something that would make me snap on a female [/color]

I wouldn't care too much, but that's just me.

But she's being disrespectful. Especially with the "I'll put up another one" remark.

I wouldn't retaliate though, you're just going to escalate things. Talk to her, tell her it's not about the pictures but about her making acompromise in respect to you and your relationship.

I wouldn't care too much, but that's just me.

But she's being disrespectful. Especially with the "I'll put up another one" remark.

I wouldn't retaliate though, you're just going to escalate things. Talk to her, tell her it's not about the pictures but about her making acompromise in respect to you and your relationship.

Or, you can post the pics and let NT decide. You're call, chief.

who else's attention is she trying to get besides yours?
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
, some females
smh.gif
. They love the attention and that my friend is what she is looking for, obviously. She could also be fishing with them "guns".if the shoe was on the other foot then what?
I used to think i understood them but i just gave up loosing some sanity in the process.

letting a girl who looks like that talk to you in that manner is extra simpish let alone ne girl come on fam you can do better dead that gorilla

She responded " %!$ please"

You sure she's your girl?

P.S. Them breast don't look big enough to flip out over

She is definitely looking for attention, thats the only reason why girls post revealing pics.

Essentially you have to deal with it or let her go because trying to get her to take them down is only going to lead to
an argument and stress.

I swear, Myspace/facebook are relationship cancer. I don't anyone in a SERIOUS relationship should have either one,
it just brings up too many issues.

if she talkin to you like that, the tone has been set for the relationship a long time ago...

Most of the pics of me, are me being drunk. Parties/occasions are about the only time I'm photographed.
laugh.gif
but hell no, single or not I'm not puttinga pic of myself in a bra and whatnot on the internet
smh.gif

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

letting a girl who looks like that talk to you in that manner is extra simpish let alone ne girl come on fam you can do better dead that gorilla

Go back to fapping to that chick in your avy fool. Be gone from my thread "fam"

She is showing out and testing you, If you dont put her in check now she will just run all over you whenever she feels like it. Man up and set her straight
indifferent.gif

Welcome to a Simp's world
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom