You better take these *^&%$ pictures down! ( GF related)

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

what in THEE hell is going on?
his girl, that i, personally, think favors papoose, looks like K, aka Blackmags...

laugh.gif

that's the most recent event....
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
is she look like pap x gecko/chameleon (sp) then she look like icandunkonu as well
smh.gif

Bottom line is if you are uncomfortable with something she posted, she should take it down out of respect for you but I do agree that Myspace/Facebook etc.sites can cause hella relationship problems.

I'm starting to feel kinda bad for the OP...

I remember posting pics of a chick I was talking to a few years back, and somebody telling me she looked like tayshun prince...

I know he didn't see this coming...

Im good money, I reached my post limit yesterday so I couldn't respond. Yall can call my girl what you want, I don't need the opinions of other peopleto know my girl is good. Half the dudes postin aint post they girl cuz a) They don't have one or b) They do and she has more facial hair than they do.These are the same people that were saying she was good last time I posted that same pic. They only dude that did post his girl is dating a chick wit anorexia.If yall think his girl looks better than mine thats cool. I'll gladly take the L, and my girl.

Oh, and to Mr Monday Night, the lame that went to her myspace and posted more pics , go find somethin to do fam.

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

Im good money, I reached my post limit yesterday so I couldn't respond. Yall can call my girl what you want, I don't need the opinions of other people to know my girl is good. Half the dudes postin aint post they girl cuz a) They don't have one or b) They do and she has more facial hair than they do. These are the same people that were saying she was good last time I posted that same pic. They only dude that did post his girl is dating a chick wit anorexia. If yall know think his girl looks better than mine thats cool. I'll gladly take the L, and my girl.

Oh, and to Mr Monday Night, the lame that went to her myspace and posted more pics , go find somethin to do fam.
Fixed

iehvue.gif

But for-real if that girl makes you happy and you are proud to stand by her through think and thin ...then do you brother.
pimp.gif

Me personally I cant do the relationship thing at least for now.

Cant deal with the disrespect that you going through...she would have definitely got her waiver papers after that comment.

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

Im good money, I reached my post limit yesterday so I couldn't respond. Yall can call my girl what you want, I don't need the opinions of other people to know my girl is good. Half the dudes postin aint post they girl cuz a) They don't have one or b) They do and she has more facial hair than they do. These are the same people that were saying she was good last time I posted that same pic. They only dude that did post his girl is dating a chick wit anorexia. If yall know think his girl looks better than mine thats cool. I'll gladly take the L, and my girl.

Fixed

iehvue.gif

But for-real if that girl makes you happy and you are proud to stand by her through think and thin ...then do you brother.
pimp.gif

Me personally I cant do the relationship thing at least for now.

Cant deal with the disrespect that you going through...she would have definitely got her waiver papers after that comment.
i think the majority of dudes that have self-respect would have deaded it after her comment. but that is clearly something he lacks if he lets hertalk to him like that

i think the majority of dudes that have self-respect would have deaded it after her comment. but that is clearly something he lacks if he lets her talk to him like that

Its like you tell her to take them down...she could have said "why" or "ok" but she said "Ill put up more"

= STRAIGHT DISRESPECT
smh.gif

Its just that fact that anybody can see them joints: ex-boyfriends, the OP friends, etc.

She displayed no respect to you at all or the relationship...you need to tell her that and also to start showing some towards "the relationshipitself"

i think the majority of dudes that have self-respect would have deaded it after her comment. but that is clearly something he lacks if he lets her talk to him like that

Its like you tell her to take them down...she could have said "why" or "ok" but she said "Ill put up more"

= STRAIGHT DISRESPECT
smh.gif

Its just that fact that anybody can see them joints: ex-boyfriends, the OP friends, etc.

She displayed no respect to you at all or the relationship...you need to tell her that and also to start showing some towards "the relationship itself"
she didnt just say ill put up more, she said:
" N!&&@ please, I'll put up another one
if you dont dead the girl after that, then you are just asking for her to walk all over you. but based on how she reacted in this situation, shealready does

= STRAIGHT DISRESPECT
smh.gif

HELL YEA....NO RESPECT...AND SHE $@!%$!* SOMEBODY ELSE

eyes.gif

Some of ya'll dudes are real messed up for this.
Some of ya'll dudes are even worse for posting pics of you're girl for a bunch of NTers, tho.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom