You Can SAY There Isn't A Cultural Difference; But Why Is It.........

Medium rare - medium
pimp.gif

That's the one thing I dont get is when people say well done steaks are always dry when that couldn't be any further from the truth. My father makes amazing steaks well done and they're quite juicy.

If the steak isn't medium rare I refuse to eat it. What's the point of going to a nice steak house and ordering a piece of steak completely cooked through? Save your money and go to Mickey D's for a Quarter Pounder; it might be more your speed.

i remember i tried to sound cool by ordering my steak "bloody as hell" (word to Vincent Vega)... 
indifferent.gif
 Fn chef gave me piece of meat that looked like it sat on the grill for less than a second. 

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

If the steak isn't medium rare I refuse to eat it.

Word.

Well done steak is disgusting, and no, I'm not typing a dissertation as to why its disgusting, so don't ask.

This is funny, I just had a convo @ work about this subject a few days ago.  I get my steak medium well done usually.  I'm not trying to eat nothing that's bleeding.

Originally Posted by proper english

i remember i tried to sound cool by ordering my steak "bloody as hell" (word to Vincent Vega)... 
indifferent.gif
 Fn chef gave me piece of meat that looked like it sat on the grill for less than a second. 
Sort of brought that upon yourself, didn't you?

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

did you finish eating it?

Originally Posted by kidposite

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

did you finish eating it?

He probably had it sent back

Never really understood the whole "Well Done" thing. I was stuck on that nonsense until one day I had an "Undercooked" steak and I was pressed for time and I dug in. Only when the ravaged t-bone was sitting there all mangled did I realize that I didn't even use steak sauce. Now, the furthest I go is "Medium-Well" depending on the restaurant.

My people take the L on this topic. One of the worst dietary decisions of all time. OF ALL TIME! *shrugs*

I used to be a medium rare dude, but now I go rare. There is so much damn flavor. The last great steak I ate was a 24 oz. Cowboy Ribeye, rare. I ate that whole damn thing.

^LMAO!
Some of you sound offended that there's people who eat well done Steaks.

o_O Dude leave the stereotypes alone... Concentrate of people as individuals more, there are a lot more things to talk about than generalizations that don't have any feasible proof behind them.

I get my steaks cooked medium well (Don't want any diseases, but still leave a little pink to make sure the meat isn't as tough)

Just like I don't like watermelon, never have sagged my jeans and want to get married to a black woman...

Back
Top Bottom