You Don't Know What A Lyric Means??? POST IT HERE!

What Jay talkin bout "....until we all got triangles on our wall" he talkin bout platinum plaques?

Well, what you said didn't necessarily hint at the fact that you knew about what he was referring to. Just that you noticed it. Which could've meantthat you just noticed it and didn't understand what it meant. Which would be a logical conclusion to come to, in a thread asking for explanations aboutsong lyrics.

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

What Jay talkin bout "....until we all got triangles on our wall" he talkin bout platinum plaques?

I think the triangle offense...

If the verse before he said somthing like "all we do is ball"...

yo what the hell is 50 talkin bout when he says 'comin up I was confused my momma kissin a girl'

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

yo what the hell is 50 talkin bout when he says 'comin up I was confused my momma kissin a girl'

50's mom was a lesbian.

LOL, yea jay z is talking about platinum plaques

When you go plat, billboard puts a triangle by your name and when you receive that plaque on it is usually a billboard pic and it has that triangle by yourname, notifying when you when plat

For gold its a red circle

Originally Posted by cartune

Dark_Side_of_the_Moon.png
PinkfloydThewallcover.jpg

OMFFFFGGGGGGGGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

LOL for the longest I was trying to figure Nelly - Hot In here

"I got a pole in the basement, Im just kidding like Jason"

I was like who the hell is Jason? A comedian?

Then that song came on my ipod while I was watching the Nets game and was like OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Jason Kidd.

Yeah I know lame, lol

Originally Posted by daboyprince23

"waiting for my jack to ring duke, is what this man do"
can't tell what the song is, so i don't know what he's talking about but
jack=phone

yea man I mean where pink floyd would come from
laugh.gif

I just think he was talking about shapes no squares get off, inner circle, triangle (platinum plaques)

"waiting for my jack to ring duke, is what this man do"
it my dude jimmy conways song,
the line means hes a drug dealer waiting for his phone to ring, thats what he does.

Back
Top Bottom