You go to a cookout and see this....vol. petty

If those hot dogs are 100% the same color they were when u opened the pack pass. I like my joints with a tan.

Charcoal>gas also. I can't eat off the gas joint, don't feel right.

OP i cn rep you forever i hate hunts.

A BBQ aint **** if it dont have too much(steak,chicken,etc) and plates,utensils. Thats all i need feel me 

Where my Filipinos at with that lumpia, pancit, adobo, multiple pans of rice, and lechon???

when you never been to a filipino party before and you roll up and realize they dont use tables. :lol:

Last edited:
Y'all ever see Del Monte ketchup before? It doesn't taste bad at all but in my 34 years I've never seen it until a month ago. I thought Del Monte only made fruit cups never knew they made ketchup too.

Y'all ever see Del Monte ketchup before? It doesn't taste bad at all but in my 34 years I've never seen it until a month ago. I thought Del Monte only made fruit cups never knew they made ketchup too.
Havent seen it recently,used to all the time though...Decent but not beating Heinz.

You lucky it wasn't this
k2-_6e59e625-0ff8-4702-8b95-78c6df6da31c.v1.jpg

OP, how about when you go to a cookout there's an assortment of fast food condiment packets to choose from, how do you feel about that, OP?
condiment-packets.jpg

I'm not even black and I agree with all points in this thread so far.

Famb if I show up to one more BBQ and these white ladies my gf has as "family" tells me to try their pasta salad imma lose my f****** mind.

Where my Filipinos at with that lumpia, pancit, adobo, multiple pans of rice, and lechon???

Hell na lol u crazy. I aint servin lechon unless its for a REALLY good reason that ish aint easy (or cheap) to procure :lol:

Y'all picky lol.

This.

I don't even be noticing a lot of this ****.

Am I the only one that likes those off brand Wise sour cream ripple chips? Try to stay away from soda but sometimes off brand soda tastes better.

Last edited:
Man if you invite me for a BBQ and you buying the meat and any toppings and condiments. I will show up with good beer in hand.

The only thing i honestly would prefer is a good potatoe bread bun. Those cheap buns are terrible. But i will eat it if its free and you invited me i ain't picky. Its about the people not the food.

If i reach into the cooler and pull out dat jugo de manzana and no beer\real soda, ya moms getting plowed.

Oh, and if the host is going around collecting money from the guests after inviting us over, expect getting [emoji]128299[/emoji] at work.

Last edited:
If you invite me over and are serving greens, and they're not collard, or if you the only type of hot sauce you have isn't even really hot sauce, it's Tobasco, I will look the host/hostess in the eye and tell them they are a failure at life, I'm collecting what I brought, and on the way out I may knock over the grill. #Tobascoainthotsauce

Back
Top Bottom