you got knocked the @&*$ out !! suge

ouch
roll.gif

laugh.gif

but really tho i bet suge gets his card pulled alot when hes out n about. goons be waitin to test these "industry gangstas", and im pretty sure thatsuge put a beat down on more than one dude before, but those dont get heard of.

[prodigy] Don't get it twist, I know, anyone can get touched [/YBE]

90s catching up to him.

No sympathy from me. From the money he stole out of 2Pac's pockets and others.

Perception was semi-reality for about 3 years, as he operated Death Row like he was a pimp.

Now?

"Don't get mad... UPS is hiring..."

Damn "Has Been" for real.

I'm waiting for Vanilla Ice or some old Death Row employees to get some revenge and knock him out like Red did Deebo in Friday

Man ... one blog speculated that he's just a broke bama tryin to get folks to fight so he can sue them ....

They say this because of the bogus ##* case he's got against Kanye ... he got shot at one of Kanye's parties in MIA and wants to sue Kanye for nothaving enough security ...

WEAK ... just WEAK

Bama been scared since he came home!

I remember a time when I was at Jeffery's (can't even call him Ja Rule anymore) party at the Playboy Mansion a few years ago ... I was just about to goout to the shuttle bus when he and a bunch of big bamas rushed the house ... It was also about 2 wks after one of his boys was killed on Long Beach Blvd. whileparked @ a gas station in CPT so I guess he was SCURD!

My cell went off (it was on vibe) just as he and his boys got next to me ... when I reached for it ... they reached for it ... Almost lost mine for a phonecall ... bamas had me jive shook for a quick second ... haven't cared for dude since then ...

Toooooooooo much bad karma around dude!

Happy to hear he got f'ed up!

Bama

karma.....all the BS he thought he got away wit is coming back full circle....

as for TOWEH'S story about celebs being shook....i witnessed the same thing wit Irv Gotti and his murder inc crew.....LOL! wankstas

^
laugh.gif

"what you reachin for homie?"
" OH SHHHH THIS DUDE GOT THE TOAST ON EM"

I don't blame his boys for being a little shook like that ... the Suge's boy did loose his life in Suge's truck the week before ... but on the real ... we were @ the freakin' Playboy Mansion ... did he really thinks something was going to jump off in Beverly Hills like that ...
smh.gif

I mean, my thing with the dude is...OK, you were running the show for a period in the 90's. But now, you're broke and not in charge and have enoughbad-karma to last a few lifetimes. Lol, so, to quote Jamie Foxx, "just go sit down...just sit down". I mean, seems a lot of this could be avoided ifhe just sat his big @ss down, lol...

Back
Top Bottom