You Gotta Admit...Back in the Day And1 was the truth.

i remember when sprewell and jr rider signed with and1. that brand was at the top of their game in 01. ever since, they havent really been the same.

Yup....used to get those tapes at Footaction....they would be gone quick!

Used to have the white/red and black/royal Tai Chis and a pair of the slip-ons....

Where can I find a pair of Tai Chis nowadays besides ebay??

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Originally Posted by nkwu11

Originally Posted by nbirn2103

I used to love And1.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But I think my favorite was The Notic 2. Anybody else remember it?
pimp.gif
Just wait for 3

lies!
eek.gif
there were rumours about that for a little bit - people actuallygot together now?
pimp.gif
King Handles is down in California or somethingright?

and...I need a pair of Tai Chis. Size 9. Someone get at me.

Like someone above mentioned, them falling off had to do with the 2 creators selling it to American Sporting Goods Group. It went from being a "trueballer" niche brand (K1x is filling that spot now) to trying to be more for everybody, and they failed so now they have neither audience. Remember ininterviews when the original creators used to say that if you don't know what And 1 means, they don't want you buying their stuff? Now they'remarketing this as "Top of the line Signature" product, the Monta Ellis's
me8.jpg

me82.jpg

me83.jpg

me84.jpg

bme8.jpg

bme82.jpg

bme83.jpg

I just saw that escalade dude at runway last Sunday. I guess they gettin paper the way he was buying bottles

Originally Posted by nbirn2103

I used to love And1.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But I think my favorite was The Notic 2. Anybody else remember it?
pimp.gif
Just wait for 3

lies!
eek.gif
there were rumours about that for a little bit - people actually got together now?
pimp.gif
King Handles is down in California or something right?

and...I need a pair of Tai Chis. Size 9. Someone get at me.

Was down in Cali for a bit staying with me, we shot for a weekend and got some good footage........Hes back In Canada now, and Goose is coming out of"retirement" lol

I thought Hot Sauce was that dude
laugh.gif

lookin back i cant believe the !+#$#%#$ i used to practice
smh.gif
its funny though,i learned that most of them moves are mad easy to pull if you just work on your basics. only then do you realise how much time you wasted initially
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Truth, but than Notic came around and shut that %$*# DOWN.

Notic Resurrection.........Stay Tuned
ive been waitin for years. hopefully they have the core King handles goose johnny blaze and david dazzle. they should put Ghost in there since hisfrom Van city.

Originally Posted by jmoneybaggz

pimp.gif
I remember coppin the Starburys in 98. And 1 was that %*% from streetball to sneaks...until....
tired.gif

i copped the marbury's too...the grey joints... but
eyes.gif
but one of my friends had the nerve to tell me they look dope but "don't they lookkinda weak" cuz he never heard of and 1. He thought they were a lower-end brand like spalding or la gear
laugh.gif
but and1 is apreciated...when hot sauce cameout it was crazy

It was the truth, but I got tired of it after the point of the AND1 ball became to make the defender look bad rather than putting the ball into the basket.After I saw a highlight of a guy crossing some other guy over really bad and after that throw the ball to the crowds as if that is the objective of the game, Ididn't like it anymore. I'll stick to basketball, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom