You Gotta Admit...Back in the Day And1 was the truth.

When it was in 03 it was the $+!@.
pimp.gif

The show was the goods too. Showing them clownin people on the sidewalk.

laugh.gif
It was the $+!@ back in middle school. Now I barely hear anything about it.

The Notic on the other hand was ill as well. Just never caught on like And 1.

Heres a little something.

I forgot Notic had a bunch of guys like the professor too
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Young Safari

OH BABY!

- Safari
roll.gif
, definitely remembered the MC saying that a lot.

Hot Sauce was definitely that dude back when I was watching it. I remember trying to incorporate some Bboy stuff while my cousin was teaching me some of this.That white kid was pretty good
eek.gif
, broke a couple of ankles here and there.

I remember i had a couple of outfits when i was in the fourth grade?.. In the summer, my boys and I would watch their tapes and go practice out in ourdriveways. I miss those days...
tired.gif

Streetball took off during the 10th grade in HS for me. I remember when we ball at lunch and P.E., we were trying out all of the moves we saw. The final scoreended up hurting because of that, lol..SMH.

never heard of notic but it just looks like a sloppy and 1 joint

and yeah, them joints had the whole metro area doing nothing but dribbling and yankin bammas. it definitely hurt basketball more than anything else thoughcause it had lil bammas not practicing how to shoot but how to dribble

smh.gif

The notic doesn't really compare to the earlier And 1.

Earlier And 1 was dudes doing those moves in the midst of the game and still getting buckets.

Plus my man Skip was like 15 on Vol 1.
eek.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

and yeah, them joints had the whole metro area doing nothing but dribbling and yankin bammas. it definitely hurt basketball more than anything else though cause it had lil bammas not practicing how to shoot but how to dribble
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

After 30 mins of balling, final score ends up being 8-12 or something. A pick up game of the first to 20 by 1s and 2s would take hours.

HERE'S A 5. GO BUY YOURSELF SOME GAME.

CALL ME THE BUS DRIVER, 'CAUSE I'M TAKIN' EVERYONE TO SCHOOL.

I DRIVE BY YOU SO MUCH I SHOULD PAY A TOLL.

YOU GOT SOMETHING IN YOUR EYE...MY JUMPER.

YOUR GAME'S AS UGLY AS YOUR GIRL.

BREAK OUT THE TOAST...'CAUSE HERE COMES THE JAM!

Aye, what was that streetball video that was hosted by Jermaine Dupri? That joint was type garbage.
And it had a Coolio cameo at the end

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

and yeah, them joints had the whole metro area doing nothing but dribbling and yankin bammas. it definitely hurt basketball more than anything else though cause it had lil bammas not practicing how to shoot but how to dribble

Funny but Sauce got alot of his later moves form the Notic 1........He told me that many times

pimp.gif
i straight studied them joints like i was gettin my Masters.
So many hours dedicated to learnin those moves, i watched the show and i even played in an open run.

Back
Top Bottom