You Gotta Admit...Back in the Day And1 was the truth.

pimp.gif

those were the DAYS! (when this was hot)

I begged my moms for months to get me some and 1 shorts in 5th grade. I got the royal blue duke style joints and thought I was killin it in Elementary school.AO and Hotsauce were on this week $$@ streetball tour here 2 weeks ago. It was pitiful.

Yo, real talk though, when those Notic cats came to that And 1 Seattle open runs, they tore +*$+ up, period.

..gettin' the AND1 tapes was as hard as copin' J's, back in the day. They were suppose to come with a purchase of AND1's but dudes was sellingthem instead, haha

The 1st mixtape was sick watched it about 100 times..shoutouts to the dudes that used to hoop in those and1 slip on joints easy ankle breakers oh yea I alsoused to want to get the And1 logo man tatted but to many ppl had it

i loved playing against these and1 wannabe dudes at the park...all dribble no shot
smh.gif

Skip was that dude and still is. The tees where either a hit or miss for me, never had a pair of sneaks but copped a lot of shorts. Kind of fell of afterProfessor won, but around 2001 Philly was crazy about streetball. AO my dude.

mixtape vol 3 got me in the game...and i started to love basketball all over again.
pimp.gif
my dude hotsawce

Notic II> And vol 3>every other streetball tape>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ball above all.

Seriously, Hotsauce>all though. He was OD at the end though. dude never made lay-ups or jump shots towards the end, he just traveled, made people fall, andthrew the ball in the stands lol.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Notic II> And vol 3>every other streetball tape>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ball above all.

Seriously, Hotsauce>all though. He was OD at the end though. dude never made lay-ups or jump shots towards the end, he just traveled, made people fall, and threw the ball in the stands lol.
Truth but dude has gotten back to really making buckets after his tricks instead of that stuff

The shirts are classic my uncle had tons of them I wish my parents bought em for me...but I was stuck with plain Nike joints outta kohls departmentstore...lol...they had the coolest sayings!

Back
Top Bottom