09035607499a31e9f736227a70e2ff165995a3a.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i'm at work in tears over this one. my cat be doing the samestupid $@%!

Originally Posted by KicksforKicks

I have recently noticed that it seems as if many Niketalkers search for threads they have absolutely no interest in, in hopes to find a comment they can quote so they can then post a gif they have been wanting to use in order to get a quick laugh. Sure, a gif at the right moment is funny, but many of you guys are just looking for what you think will be a "quick laugh," and post a gif that makes absolutely no sense at all. Go to just about any thread longer than 3 pages and you'll see what I am talking about. It is getting pretty old.

*waits for 50 gif replies*
33uyjiv.gif

Originally Posted by KicksforKicks

I have recently noticed that it seems as if many Niketalkers search for threads they have absolutely no interest in, in hopes to find a comment they can quote so they can then post a gif they have been wanting to use in order to get a quick laugh. Sure, a gif at the right moment is funny, but many of you guys are just looking for what you think will be a "quick laugh," and post a gif that makes absolutely no sense at all. Go to just about any thread longer than 3 pages and you'll see what I am talking about. It is getting pretty old.

*waits for 50 gif replies*

2hgd3qs.jpg

Back
Top Bottom