You Guys/Gals have any simple life hacks?

Don't get me started on the pharmaceutical companies :smh: I got my theories that align with what you just said, but that's another thread for another day...

I have heard of dudes wearing women's deodorant. Is it better for the skin? Currently, I use Dove Men+Care, but I'm not opposed to changing things up

Strong enough for a man
PH balanced for a woman

Don't get me started on the pharmaceutical companies :smh: I got my theories that align with what you just said, but that's another thread for another day...

I have heard of dudes wearing women's deodorant. Is it better for the skin? Currently, I use Dove Men+Care, but I'm not opposed to changing things up
use toms deoderant

Antiperspirant - no bueno.
It’s cool but you gotta keep it on you :lol:

I used it for a week and had to switch. I work by this park and there are skunks and throughout the day you can smell them.

But I started to not be able to tell if it was the skunks or if it was me.

The paranoia was real.

I had to fall back :lol:

Reactions: Ube
when i smoked cigarettes, i never smelled them on myself, but i knew damn well i stunk and i always smelled it on other smokers. Got to be a similar thing with deodorant, but ppl in denial that they dont stink when they arent using it.

If you don't have a hole in your desk to feed cables through to your devices, use a binder paper clip to secure them so they don't fall behind the desk repeatedly.

binderclips-kabels-660x439.jpg

Is smelling musky a thing? Lol

Got damb kids and their fanny packs and shorts with 2 pockets

when i smoked cigarettes, i never smelled them on myself, but i knew damn well i stunk and i always smelled it on other smokers. Got to be a similar thing with deodorant, but ppl in denial that they dont stink when they arent using it.

One of the most foul smelling odors to me is when folks that have that cigarette stench in their clothes get wet in the rain. F.U.N.K.Y.

I’m far from a hipster. I’m a regular black dude. Been using deodorant since I was like 11. I don’t sweat and my body odor isn’t strong enough for me justify using deodorant everyday.

And you’re crazy if you don’t think that **** messes with your body. All the lawsuits these companies have experienced throughout the years regarding these products. I’m good.

But I definitely understand why y’all would think like that. Had someone told me the same thing before I stopped using it, I’d feel the same way.

1. If you're in the gym and need to put plates on the bar or take them off, you can slide a 2.5 pound plate under what you've already put on and it gives enough space to slide on/take off what you need.

I remember you posting this in the fitness thread. Been doing it ever since when doing heavy deadlifts. Shouts to you my dude

Why not just use a natural organic deodorant if you're worried about the chemicals?

Back
Top Bottom