You Guys/Gals have any simple life hacks?

For the black dudes in here that use Shapeup Clippers to shave or trim up facial hair.

You want your akin to be as dry as possible for maximum cuttage.

So I lather soap up, put it on my beard, chin, mustache area and let it sit for 5 mins.

Rinse off, let air dry for 15 mins.

Then ahave. Closer shave

My neighbor does this...but she'll go up the street to where they're building new houses. She'll ask crew members about painting, building things, etc., and they'll do it at a fraction of the price in comparison to if she went through their contractor. She completely cuts out the middle man.

My neighbor does this...but she'll go up the street to where they're building new houses. She'll ask crew members about painting, building things, etc., and they'll do it at a fraction of the price in comparison to if she went through their contractor. She completely cuts out the middle man.
she still paying to much
tell her to hit up
her local home depot
or lowes parking lot

I guess insuring the work would be the only thing lost here?

On a break right now

How is the thread? We still civil?

Before I left I saw DC and got worried

Ctrl M to minimize your internet browser. It'll just go back to the desktop.

I do this everytime i leave my office. Dunno if ill be returning with someone or not.

Speaking of basil and mint.

Combine either mint or basil with watermelon and feta on a skewer or toothpick. Add a little balsamic drizzle if you want. HUGE hit at summer BBQs. The womenz especially love it.

watermelon_amp_feta_skewers.jpg

she still paying to much
tell her to hit up
her local home depot
or lowes parking lot
They charging higher rates now. Federales got em hidden Iately.
Last apartment complex I stayed at, my kids fd up the curtains and hella ****. Apt charge you triple if they fix. Found Spanish family that repairs entire complex, paid em cash for material and fix myself. F the middle man

I swear, I find it WILD to just pick folks up ASSUMING they are going to do solid work.

(For those that pick up folks from in front of Home Depot)

I swear, I find it WILD to just pick folks up ASSUMING they are going to do solid work.

(For those that pick up folks from in front of Home Depot)
i mean sometimes u can gauge the good ones
some already had that experience wherever they came
just cant get decent work in the us
some of the best ive met
have been from another country

I don’t wear deodorant that much in the winter.

In the summer though if I forget to put it on I’m gonna smell musty as hell. Not that I really care... I work with a bunch of 40-60 year old dudes.

Back
Top Bottom