You Guys/Gals have any simple life hacks?

I'll post more up as I think of them, but to get it started...

1. If you're in the gym and need to put plates on the bar or take them off, you can slide a 2.5 pound plate under what you've already put on and it gives enough space to slide on/take off what you need...

2. Occasionally a brain fart will happen when you forget what side of the car your tank is on. If you look at the gas gauge, there should be an arrow which shows the side that tank is on. Easy way to remember :lol:

Gardening

1. After grilling, keep those useless coals for soil treatment.

2. Compost everything

Random

1. I keep a plastic water bottle filled halfway, and I put it in the freezer. I turn it sidewaya though so it creates an "equator." So when it is hot as hell outside, I put fresh water in it, creating a warm water/ice Northern and Southern hemisphere (East/West when sitting upright) Easy way to have ice cold water on the go

2. Been making my own deoderant for about a year now. Easy recipe. Google it

Last edited:
Gardening

2. Compost everything

Random

1. I keep a plastic water bottle filled halfway, and I put it in the freezer. I turn it sidewaya though so it creates an "equator." So when it is hot as hell outside, I put fresh water in it, creating a warm water/ice Northern and Southern hemisphere. Easy way to have ice cold water on the go

Wow nice water tip. Tell us the deodorant recipe. I haven’t used any in a year.

When you go out drinking. Don’t binge.

And if you are around people who are, make sure you get out of there before the inevitable 180 happens. Which usually means 2 hours tops.

Also - don’t be afraid to go to sleep at 9 on a Friday night. Most of the time you aren’t missing out on a thing.

At your job, look at your boss or director as your customer. Figure out his/her workload, and how you can approach your Work in a way that makes it easier for them to dissect. If you do this you won’t even be able to keep up with the amount opportunity you will be given.

If you do these cheat codes over an extended amount of time your quality of life will shoot through the roof

Last edited:
I haven't used deodorant for like the past 2 months. It's so weird cause I don't stink at all.
I don't get it. I barely sweat tho even when it's scorching outside.

I haven't used deodorant for like the past 2 months. It's so weird cause I don't stink at all.

Who tells u that u don't stink? :lol:

U use baby powder or anything?

Who tells u that u don't stink? :lol:

U use baby powder or anything?

I use coconut oil now. But most days I don't wear anything and no one bats an eye.
I even asked my co workers and they said they couldn't smell anything.
On my life, it's like my body doesn't produce an odor anymore.
I stunk more when I was wearing deodorant.

Yea some days I just want my armpits to be free. I only do that if by chance I won't be around that many folks.

Also, wipe your underarms with vinegar or lemon juice to "cleanse" up under there. So much stuff is in our underarm pores that soap and water don't really hit.

Use the vinegar or lemon juice, let it sit for aboit 30 and wipe with wet rag

I use coconut oil now. But most days I don't wear anything and no one bats an eye.
I even asked my co workers and they said they couldn't smell anything.
On my life, it's like my body doesn't produce an odor anymore.
I stunk more when I was wearing deodorant.

What about when working out? Nothing beforehand?

What about when working out? Nothing beforehand?

Nope. Nothing at all.
I swear these pharmaceutical companies are baiting us to put these chemicals on our skin & mess up our PH levels to produce odors & keep us coming back. I got tired of my arm pits burning and getting boils from deodorant.

Literally haven't experience any type of discomfort or smell since I stopped using deodorant.
If I do decide to use again, I'm going to the women isle though.

Last edited:
Nope. Nothing at all.
I swear these pharmaceutical companies are baiting us to put these chemicals on our skin & mess up our PH levels to produce odors & keep us coming back. I got tired of my arm pits burning and getting boils from deodorant.

Literally haven't experience any type of discomfort or smell since I stopped using deodorant.
If I do decide to use again, I'm going to the women isle though.

Don't get me started on the pharmaceutical companies :smh: I got my theories that align with what you just said, but that's another thread for another day...

I have heard of dudes wearing women's deodorant. Is it better for the skin? Currently, I use Dove Men+Care, but I'm not opposed to changing things up

This works
Makes a razor last 3x as long

"the biggest "problem" of razors getting dull is them getting out of alignment, not dull. Stropping is a simple way to correct that. The action also tends to free stuck hairs, which also contribute to the blades getting out of alignment by levering the blade up or down, so it's a "cleaning action" as well. Lastly, stropping contributes to removing moisture to inhibit rust."

Gardening

2. Compost everything

Random

1. I keep a plastic water bottle filled halfway, and I put it in the freezer. I turn it sidewaya though so it creates an "equator." So when it is hot as hell outside, I put fresh water in it, creating a warm water/ice Northern and Southern hemisphere (East/West when sitting upright) Easy way to have ice cold water on the go

repped
u garden on the regular???

If you see someone speeding, try to tail them but not too close. They'll be the ones who get pulled over and you'll get to your destination faster thanks to them.

If you are black please do not do this. You always have an extra variable added to every equation and don’t know when or how it will strike :lol:

Road rage, cops deciding to pull you over rather than the person in front of you.

I dunno just stay outta the conversation if you can help it.

Don't get me started on the pharmaceutical companies :smh: I got my theories that align with what you just said, but that's another thread for another day...

I have heard of dudes wearing women's deodorant. Is it better for the skin? Currently, I use Dove Men+Care, but I'm not opposed to changing things up

I believe it's easier on the skin and better for our PH levels & keeping everything balanced.
I could be making that up though :lol:. That's just what I've been told.

Last edited:
i do this behind fire trucks ambulances and police cars on the freeway
when they have their lights on

You would...

If you see someone speeding, try to tail them but not too close. They'll be the ones who get pulled over and you'll get to your destination faster thanks to them.

Speaking of the road...if for whatever the reason you're a person that drives and you don't have an EZ pass, when you go to the toll booth, stay to the far right. Everything bottles up towards the middle and left.

If you are black please do not do this. You always have an extra variable added to every equation and don’t know when or how it will strike :lol:

Road rage, cops deciding to pull you over rather than the person in front of you.

So true. I remember one time back in the day I was speeding on a freeway behind another car that was speeding. A cop car came out of nowhere and flicked on his lights to pull over the car in front of me. But then the cop made a hand gesture out of his car window for me to pull over too. I ended up with a speeding ticket and points on my license. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom