You jelly huh? ....yeaaaaah you jelly son. (pic)

Originally Posted by Bitties

^it means sperm shot out from ur weiner

my pants be full of jelly

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This dude
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

Brad has bagged so many women, I guess he just wanted to settle down. Not a bad choice at all. I'm a little jelly
This.

Think about it. Dude has has smanged his golden love hammer against many of luscious dames. Tossed Jennifer Aniston (in her prime) aside like she was nothing more than used dental floss. And when he finally decides to jump ships, he extends his plank and plunders the fine booty of Angelina Jolie. Angelina is one of the biggest movie stars in the business. Not to mention, her crow's nest was so good, he stuck around EVEN when she took in all those snotty nosed children.

Some you all are like gay men in an NBA locker room. You got all this Jelatinous DNA in your body, but you just afraid to come out the closet. Just admit it. #BradSwag is too smooth for you all to not peep game.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by franchise3

Brad has bagged so many women, I guess he just wanted to settle down. Not a bad choice at all. I'm a little jelly
This.

Think about it. Dude has has smanged his golden love hammer against many of luscious dames. Tossed Jennifer Aniston (in her prime) aside like she was nothing more than used dental floss. And when he finally decides to jump ships, he extends his plank and plunders the fine booty of Angelina Jolie. Angelina is one of the biggest movie stars in the business. Not to mention, her crow's nest was so good, he stuck around EVEN when she took in all those snotty nosed children.

Some you all are like gay men in an NBA locker room. You got all this Jelatinous DNA in your body, but you just afraid to come out the closet. Just admit it. #BradSwag is too smooth for you all to not peep game.

-The Juice

Real Life...

Jolie is bad, and aniston bad, he WON is winning whatever.

and

30t6p3b.gif
at jelly being used

Real Life...

Jolie is bad, and aniston bad, he WON is winning whatever.

and

30t6p3b.gif
at jelly being used

Back
Top Bottom