You just came up on a magic genie lamp. What are your 3 wishes?

1) AntonLavey to come up with the swag of BASEGOD
2) DC to abandon the He-Man Women Haters Club 

3) Whip in one of these  

iqcwhx.jpg

1) AntonLavey to come up with the swag of BASEGOD
2) DC to abandon the He-Man Women Haters Club 

3) Whip in one of these  

iqcwhx.jpg

To have all of the power of a genie with none of the setbacks.
And then I would destroy the genie.

I take that back. I would not destroy the genie but I would put the lamp somewhere, where no one else can get to it.
Making me the only one who can control such power.

To have all of the power of a genie with none of the setbacks.
And then I would destroy the genie.

I take that back. I would not destroy the genie but I would put the lamp somewhere, where no one else can get to it.
Making me the only one who can control such power.

1.) Enough wealth for my Family & Friends to never work a day in their lives.

2.) An up and running Business, so I wouldn't have to build it from a ground up.

3.) Live a healthy & long life.

Materialistic things really don't matter to me.. unless I have ENOUGH money to live and enjoy it.

No need to "Fake it till I make it"..

I'll just show everyone when I do make it.
grin.gif

1.) Enough wealth for my Family & Friends to never work a day in their lives.

2.) An up and running Business, so I wouldn't have to build it from a ground up.

3.) Live a healthy & long life.

Materialistic things really don't matter to me.. unless I have ENOUGH money to live and enjoy it.

No need to "Fake it till I make it"..

I'll just show everyone when I do make it.
grin.gif

1. To have infinite amount of money
2. To have powers like Goku
3. Everyone on Earth to have the motivation to drive them to success.

1. To have infinite amount of money
2. To have powers like Goku
3. Everyone on Earth to have the motivation to drive them to success.

- 80% of the world's human population is gone
- When someone says something stupid, irrelevant, or just talking out of their *#* no one else can hear them
- Not having a useful skill (i.e cooking, woodworking, metalworking, mathematics, knitting for all I care) by age 20 causes that person's heart to explode on their 20th birthday.

1. Immortality. I would want the ability to choose a point in my life that i stopped aging, was not able to die and lived forever.
2. Tele-kinesis/pathy. Ability to move/control things with my mind and hear others thoughts at will.
3. To be knowledgeable/intelligent far beyond human limits.

Kind of on some Dr. Manhattan steez
pimp.gif

Or, just to troll the Genie
1. Wish for more wish granting Genie lamps

1. Immortality. I would want the ability to choose a point in my life that i stopped aging, was not able to die and lived forever.
2. Tele-kinesis/pathy. Ability to move/control things with my mind and hear others thoughts at will.
3. To be knowledgeable/intelligent far beyond human limits.

Kind of on some Dr. Manhattan steez
pimp.gif

Or, just to troll the Genie
1. Wish for more wish granting Genie lamps

- When someone says something stupid, irrelevant, or just talking out of their *#* no one else can hear them
- Not having a useful skill (i.e cooking, woodworking, metalworking, mathematics, knitting for all I care) by age 20 causes that person's heart to explode on their 20th birthday.

-Be 5'11" 
laugh.gif

-Have super physical powers (very strong, fast, jump high, cardiovascular endurance, extreme pain tolerance, super coordination)
-Extreme mental capabilities (supernatural IQ, ability to control/manipulate others mentally, control others' emotions)

-Be 5'11" 
laugh.gif

-Have super physical powers (very strong, fast, jump high, cardiovascular endurance, extreme pain tolerance, super coordination)
-Extreme mental capabilities (supernatural IQ, ability to control/manipulate others mentally, control others' emotions)

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

- When someone says something stupid, irrelevant, or just talking out of their *%* no one else can hear them

Are you EVER positive about anything?

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

- When someone says something stupid, irrelevant, or just talking out of their *%* no one else can hear them

Are you EVER positive about anything?

Back
Top Bottom