"you keep the CHANGE"....This moron lives near me.

lobotomybeats

Supporter
I was following this guy yesterday. Nice bumper stickers huh? I didn't get a chance to see his face or count his teeth, but considering he is quoting HankWilliams Jr, I am guessing I could have done it on one hand. Better hurry home...Glenn Beck will be on shortly.
img0119w.jpg

I'm pretty sure i've seem the same sticker before, and since I'm living in georgia sticker like that is no surprise

I saw a guy driving a beat up white pick-up truck, with a confederate license plate, and a gun rack in his back window yesterday....in Colorado LOL

I was like
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

"Hey NT, this guy doesn't share the same political beliefs as I do. Lets ridicule him!"

Its hilarious watching the left become so hypocritical.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by J Burner

OP, you sound ignorant as hell...
Because I found humor in someone's unabashed hyper-patriotism? Because I think it's funny that he is using a quote by someone who wroteand sang a song called "If the South Woulda Won (We'd Have It Made)" to regurgitate his political stance?

Originally Posted by Korean Dave

I saw a guy driving a beat up white pick-up truck, with a confederate license plate

I was like
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
I just saw the same thing today...
I gave him the
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

For some reason, the first thing I noticed was the loose wires hanging out of the tailgate...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

"Hey NT, this guy doesn't share the same political beliefs as I do. Lets ridicule him!"

laugh.gif
How am I being hypocritical?

laugh.gif
Yeah, let's respect the beliefs of someone who has his head so far up his !%% politically that he resorts to melodramatic "the sky isfalling" tactics encapsulated by the message on this bumper sticker.

Ain't no one trying to rob anyone of their guns, religion, money or freedom though wacko extremists sure try their hardest to make it seem that way.

laugh.gif

I agree with this dude. Freedom of Speech FTW. I am on the left btw.

Back
Top Bottom