You know you are a Jordan collector when...

you know you are a Jordan collector... when people ask can they go to the mall with you in the morning because they don't know the process !!! ...........

Ineeds23s...that's my ritual too homie,I thought I was the only 1,lmao,mickey ds' to go,cnn when I get back home...

New one...
You know you're a jordanhead,when you cop mcdonalds along with the jays on RD.

you know your a jordan collector when all your friends are talkin about the carbon fiber hoods on thier cars and u lift your foot to show off the carbon fiberon the bottom of your xii's... true story!

Good to know we are still in the same boat for the most part...all of these apply to me most definitely. My meager contribution would be you go to the mall theweek of a RD to scout the J's in person. As you're leaving, the manager or your favorite associate says "See you Saturday morning" asroutinely and automatically as they say "Hello" to the first person they see in the morning. Or, if you see them anywhere in the mall during thatweek, they ask you "Are you coming in to get them?" or "I know you're coming up saturday!" Stuff like that for me makes me feel like atrue collector...
happy.gif

I can relate to so much, but a few more come to mind...

1).....When you have over 30 pairs that are DS.
2).....When you get you get your paycheck on Friday and plan the money around those J's that come out on that Saturday.
3)......When you say a quick prayer before you go into the mall on release days (that someone still has your size).
4)......When you log onto NT and other shoesites several times a day, like its your e-mail.
5).......When you get older and feel should invest your money in other things instead of shoes...lol.

You know when you are a Jordan collector when you look through your collection and with a smile say "ooooo i forgot i had these"

You know you a jordanhead when you see jays hangin from the telephone line and you plot how to knock em' off,restore them and keep them,lmao.

...when you have to be very,very quiet so wife doesn't hear you get out of bed/getting ready for release morning.
...when you have to hide or not leave some of those receipts/statements laying around the house.

GO ROCKETS!

... lol.. When (for the younger dudes) you have to keep shoes in the trunk of your car until your peoples leave and then just blend the new box with the oldboxes...
AND THEN...
When they see them on your feet for the first time and ask when did you get those.. you can be like.. OH I been had these.. LMAO

Yeah, thatz funny cause all my friends, who happen not to be jordan collectors, always get on me cause i will pull out the shoes & just look at them for awhile. then i kinda sqeeze them to check quality. they always laugh at me for that.

but ask me if i care...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CarolinaSmiley15

50 ways to tell if you're a SNEAKER FREAK

1. The first thing you notice on everyone is their shoes.

2. When you walk into class people occasionally say Another Pair?!?

3. The teachers even notice when you get new shoes.

4. Instead of taking the shortcut with your friends in the grass or dirt you walk all the way around the cement.

5. Your parents get really mad when you get another pair of shoes.

6. When somebody insults your shoes, you stuck up for them like they are your children.

7. You constantly look at peoples shoes when you walk by them.

8. Before you go out, you think for a good 10 15 minutes about which sneakers you should wear.

9. You do not wear certain sneakers to parties/clubs because you are afraid someone is going to step on them.

10. You do not wear White/Clear sole shoes in the rain.

11. You keep every single pair of shoes in the box stuffed.

12. When people you know (or even strangers) who always see you, look at you, and then look directly down to your feet to see what your shoe you are wearing.

13. Most of the time your shoes are the main center attraction.

14. You feel insulted when someone says Theyre JUST shoes!

15. You want multiple pairs of the same shoe.

16. You browse eBay daily to find that HG (Holy Grail).

17. You are willing to spend good money on your HG in NDS (Near Dead stock) condition.

18. You know at least 2 people in every shoe store you go to.

19. Your paintings are shoe themed.

20. You could have bought a small car for the amount you spent on your collection.

21. You get really defensive about any damage to your shoes.

22. You save up your lunch money over a month to buy a new pair.

23. You look down at your shoes every 5 minutes.

24. Your drawer is full of shoe cleaners.

25. You skip appointments to go to the mall because new pair of Jordans are being released.

26. You know what NT and ISS stands for.

27. You sit and keep turning your foot to the side to look at your shoes.

28. You know a fake shoe when you see it.

29. Your background in your computer is a Jordan.

30. You think that girls that have wear Air Jordans are hot even without looking at their face.

31. You go to the mall for silica packs and tell the lady that its for a school project because they wont give you any otherwise.

32. You check the weather before you go out so you know what shoe you should wear.

33. You put an extra insole in your Jordans to not rub off the Jumpman in the insole.

34. You take a traveling cleaning kit when you are on the road.

35. You limp when you walk to prevent creasing.

36. You clean your shoes after every wear.

37. You learned the roman numerals from the Air Jordan series.

38. 23 is one of your favorite numbers.

39. When you are bored in class and someone says something about shoes you listen.

40. You never try to get any of your shoes dirty.

41. You take your shoes off and walk when it suddenly starts raining in school to walk to your car.

42. You have a whole frame of Jordan retro cards.

43. You carry an Eastbay, Brand Jordan, or Sole Collector magazine in your backpack.

44. You know all the release dates for Jordans.

45. You get mad when people say Jordans are a waste of money.

46. When you buy a new pair of shoes you take pictures of them.

47. You write poems of your shoes.

48. You visit ISS and NT Forums.

49. You know what DS, OG, SMH, & MJ stands for.

50. You know when Michael Jordans birthday is.

eek.gif
I'm about 40 of these!

constantly checking your kicks for dirt marks every 5 minutes, licking your fingers and wiping off the most minor sign of a scuff.

when my momma even be askin me "you gettin dem new jays". Or when people come to ask me for release dates or other info like im the head of jordanbrand, but i feel good anyway when they do.

man to the dude who said staring @ your J's when taking a duece....... lmao! holy sheet that had me
roll.gif
! i take mine off and leave them by the door ifi'm gonna take a grunt. can't mess up that fresh out the box smell with fresh out yo #%@ smell!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom