You Know Your Drunk When.........

when you close your eyes so everything will stop spinning but it just makes #%+ worse
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

then again this happens more when im cross faded
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

when you close your eyes so everything will stop spinning but it just makes #%+ worse
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

then again this happens more when im cross faded
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

1. When you fall asleep on the floor when a bad ##% chick is laying in your bed naked ready to get it on.
2. When you fall asleep on the toilet while taking a dump.
3. When you fall asleep in the shower - fully clothe.

I am guilty of all of the above.
30t6p3b.gif

1. When you fall asleep on the floor when a bad ##% chick is laying in your bed naked ready to get it on.
2. When you fall asleep on the toilet while taking a dump.
3. When you fall asleep in the shower - fully clothe.

I am guilty of all of the above.
30t6p3b.gif

5am6oody72 wrote:

My litmus test is when I go to the bathroom, if I can't look at myself in the mirror with a straight face and not start laughing/smiling on the first try, I'm drunker than I should be. 

THIS. I always reach a point where I talk to myself in the mirror and just laugh at myself. Classsic

5am6oody72 wrote:

My litmus test is when I go to the bathroom, if I can't look at myself in the mirror with a straight face and not start laughing/smiling on the first try, I'm drunker than I should be. 

THIS. I always reach a point where I talk to myself in the mirror and just laugh at myself. Classsic

Originally Posted by dlips

5am6oody72 wrote:

omg why do i do this? once i was straight up talking to myself in the mirror and looked at myself like upside down and backwards on some matrix type steez and of course... they have a candle in the bathroom (house party)
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

yeah i burnt my hair off the top of my scalp.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dlips

5am6oody72 wrote:

omg why do i do this? once i was straight up talking to myself in the mirror and looked at myself like upside down and backwards on some matrix type steez and of course... they have a candle in the bathroom (house party)
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

yeah i burnt my hair off the top of my scalp.
roll.gif

When your mouthpiece is on point cuz you dont care what you say
pimp.gif

But also when you catch yourself talking to the bathroom mirror.. all bad

When your mouthpiece is on point cuz you dont care what you say
pimp.gif

But also when you catch yourself talking to the bathroom mirror.. all bad

I have no rhythm what so ever, but when I start dancing
30t6p3b.gif
. Out there thinking that I'm Chris Brown 
laugh.gif

I have no rhythm what so ever, but when I start dancing
30t6p3b.gif
. Out there thinking that I'm Chris Brown 
laugh.gif

your inside voice becomes a yell

the music is NEVER turned up loud enough.

you start staring

everything is funny as hell

you pee every 5 mins
30t6p3b.gif

your inside voice becomes a yell

the music is NEVER turned up loud enough.

you start staring

everything is funny as hell

you pee every 5 mins
30t6p3b.gif

When u misplace/lose ur phone wallet keys. Fall asleep smoking a cig outside in the blistering cold w no jacket on. Fall asleep on the bathroom floor/ bathtub. When ur pants constantly fall down or ur zipper is always down. Oh and also when u meet up w the chick u hooked up w last night cuz u thought it was good and she was a dime.....smh no bueno lol

Back
Top Bottom