You Know Your Drunk When.........

When u misplace/lose ur phone wallet keys. Fall asleep smoking a cig outside in the blistering cold w no jacket on. Fall asleep on the bathroom floor/ bathtub. When ur pants constantly fall down or ur zipper is always down. Oh and also when u meet up w the chick u hooked up w last night cuz u thought it was good and she was a dime.....smh no bueno lol

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

your inside voice becomes a yell

the music is NEVER turned up loud enough.

you start staring

everything is funny as hell

you pee every 5 mins
30t6p3b.gif
just made me geek out 
laugh.gif
 . i always try to do this in increments tho so it's not too noticeable. always gets turned down tho

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

your inside voice becomes a yell

the music is NEVER turned up loud enough.

you start staring

everything is funny as hell

you pee every 5 mins
30t6p3b.gif
just made me geek out 
laugh.gif
 . i always try to do this in increments tho so it's not too noticeable. always gets turned down tho

Originally Posted by dlips

5am6oody72 wrote:

My litmus test is when I go to the bathroom, if I can't look at myself in the mirror with a straight face and not start laughing/smiling on the first try, I'm drunker than I should be. 

THIS. I always reach a point where I talk to myself in the mirror and just laugh at myself. Classsic
What they said.

I be looking like lebron at the :45 mark of this  

be having full conversations, like "im good, im not that drunk..im gonna go out here and im gonna..."

Originally Posted by dlips

5am6oody72 wrote:

My litmus test is when I go to the bathroom, if I can't look at myself in the mirror with a straight face and not start laughing/smiling on the first try, I'm drunker than I should be. 

THIS. I always reach a point where I talk to myself in the mirror and just laugh at myself. Classsic
What they said.

I be looking like lebron at the :45 mark of this  

be having full conversations, like "im good, im not that drunk..im gonna go out here and im gonna..."

Originally Posted by MOB 650

Originally Posted by prymone

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

.... you and your boys think you can make vodka ice cubes after pouring it in an ice tray and putting it back in the freezer mad hype to put the ice cubes in our tea in the morning.

To this day we still laugh about it
laugh.gif
Still would be a dope idea though
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Hahaha
It's crazy cuz we were mad hype when my boy opened the freezer but the minute he pulled out the tray thinking it was frozen and he spilled some it was like all of a sudden we realized the obvious in unison "*SUCKS TEETH* YOU CAN'T FREEZE ALCOHOL MAN!"
30t6p3b.gif

When you swerve out the way to avoid a tree...then realize its your air fresher. (joking)

When you holler at 7 different females just to realized you save numbers like ' (786) 345 - 76', and names like 'Tifdnany'

You go to the bathroom like 8 times.

You hit up a party across town, 30 minutes away. And it feels like it took 5 mins.

Every song played is your jam.

.... you and your boys think you can make vodka ice cubes after pouring it in an ice tray and putting it back in the freezer mad hype to put the ice cubes in our tea in the morning.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Hahaha
It's crazy cuz we were mad hype when my boy opened the freezer but the minute he pulled out the tray thinking it was frozen and he spilled some it was like all of a sudden we realized the obvious in unison "*SUCKS TEETH* YOU CAN'T FREEZE ALCOHOL MAN!"
30t6p3b.gif

When you swerve out the way to avoid a tree...then realize its your air fresher. (joking)

When you holler at 7 different females just to realized you save numbers like ' (786) 345 - 76', and names like 'Tifdnany'

You go to the bathroom like 8 times.

You hit up a party across town, 30 minutes away. And it feels like it took 5 mins.

Every song played is your jam.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Hahaha
30t6p3b.gif

You can freeze some alcohol like RUM, just not Vodka.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Hahaha
30t6p3b.gif

You can freeze some alcohol like RUM, just not Vodka.

Go to any lengths, and spend any money for that perfect late night drunk munchie.

Will opt to walk 9/10 times.

Making sure i keep all my receipts to see the damage the next morning
laugh.gif

Tip ungodly amounts and regret it 30 seconds later.

Go to any lengths, and spend any money for that perfect late night drunk munchie.

Will opt to walk 9/10 times.

Making sure i keep all my receipts to see the damage the next morning
laugh.gif

Tip ungodly amounts and regret it 30 seconds later.

tick.jpg

when i check the blackberry and i see these in my message folder.
sending dicktures ftl/ftw 
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

tick.jpg

when i check the blackberry and i see these in my message folder.
sending dicktures ftl/ftw 
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

when you tell every chick online you'd eat them.

pimp.gif
at that moment when they take you up on the offer.

30t6p3b.gif
the next day when they take you up on the offer.

when you tell every chick online you'd eat them.

pimp.gif
at that moment when they take you up on the offer.

30t6p3b.gif
the next day when they take you up on the offer.

Back
Top Bottom