You Know Your Drunk When.........

When you start beating everyone at beer pong.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jaysfiend23

When u misplace/lose ur phone wallet keys. Fall asleep smoking a cig outside in the blistering cold w no jacket on. Fall asleep on the bathroom floor/ bathtub. When ur pants constantly fall down or ur zipper is always down. Oh and also when u meet up w the chick u hooked up w last night cuz u thought it was good and she was a dime.....smh no bueno lol
roll.gif
thats me, i remember one time my homeboy was like "man y everytime u get drunk u start saggin? @#+$! pull yo pants up. u get gay when u drunk"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jaysfiend23

When u misplace/lose ur phone wallet keys. Fall asleep smoking a cig outside in the blistering cold w no jacket on. Fall asleep on the bathroom floor/ bathtub. When ur pants constantly fall down or ur zipper is always down. Oh and also when u meet up w the chick u hooked up w last night cuz u thought it was good and she was a dime.....smh no bueno lol
roll.gif
thats me, i remember one time my homeboy was like "man y everytime u get drunk u start saggin? @#+$! pull yo pants up. u get gay when u drunk"
roll.gif

-when you smash for hours and cant get one off
-dont remember smashing in the morning
-i get this crazy look on my face like a pyshco (too drunk at that point)
-dont remember running into fences to bust out the other side
-driving and you feel like your going 5 mph and really about 40 mph..
-pissing every 30 min
-start hitting on anything that walks by, and if they dont dig it, chew on em
-easy to be irratated to fight.

-when you smash for hours and cant get one off
-dont remember smashing in the morning
-i get this crazy look on my face like a pyshco (too drunk at that point)
-dont remember running into fences to bust out the other side
-driving and you feel like your going 5 mph and really about 40 mph..
-pissing every 30 min
-start hitting on anything that walks by, and if they dont dig it, chew on em
-easy to be irratated to fight.

- you start arguing with other people about who is drunker
- you think you can run faster than anyone else there
-

- you start arguing with other people about who is drunker
- you think you can run faster than anyone else there
-

When you use words that aren't in your daily vocabulary like copasetic(sp) in your best Pinky voice.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

When you use words that aren't in your daily vocabulary like copasetic(sp) in your best Pinky voice.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You walk straight through a mesh screen door, realize what you did, and keep it moving like it's nothing 
pimp.gif

You walk straight through a mesh screen door, realize what you did, and keep it moving like it's nothing 
pimp.gif

Just last night
30t6p3b.gif

- Go with friends to get Mexican food and don't recall going at all in the morning
- Someone suggests a game of hide n seek, I end up passed out in my buddy's bed hugged up on my other friend's gf
30t6p3b.gif

- Don't even remember hide n seek being played at all
- EVERY SONG SOUNDS AMAZING
- Try to convince friends I'm okay to drive, keys get taken from me and I'm tucked into a vacant bed, proceed to pass out immediately
- Wake up in the middle of the night, can't find my pants, socks, or shoes, and I have no idea where I am. Wander around room in the dark only to wake up friends. Go back to sleep still without any idea where the missing articles of clothing are.

College
pimp.gif

Just last night
30t6p3b.gif

- Go with friends to get Mexican food and don't recall going at all in the morning
- Someone suggests a game of hide n seek, I end up passed out in my buddy's bed hugged up on my other friend's gf
30t6p3b.gif

- Don't even remember hide n seek being played at all
- EVERY SONG SOUNDS AMAZING
- Try to convince friends I'm okay to drive, keys get taken from me and I'm tucked into a vacant bed, proceed to pass out immediately
- Wake up in the middle of the night, can't find my pants, socks, or shoes, and I have no idea where I am. Wander around room in the dark only to wake up friends. Go back to sleep still without any idea where the missing articles of clothing are.

College
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom