You like to smoke WEED, huh?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

This is why I need to vape.
realest @+*! in this thread. i'm moving out in june and copping an expensive vaporizer asap and burning every single day of the summer
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

this is why I don't like the news...

how bout they do a study on how to cure cancer instead of finding causes.

better yet... how bout they do a study on how to improve the economy.

Its funny, because i would be the first person to say "YEAAAAA riiiiiiiighttt"...

...but its me who quit smokin treez all together. Yup. I deaded it.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

On the G I'm finna light this blunt RIGHT now just to spite that week %!$ article.
pimp.gif
cosign.
pimp.gif

just finished midterms. bout to relax the $+@% out
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dyzzle

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

On the G I'm finna light this blunt RIGHT now just to spite that week %!$ article.
pimp.gif
cosign.
pimp.gif

just finished midterms. bout to relax the $+@% out
pimp.gif

**Ashes blunt as well**

I'm about to start a new franchise on Madden. I ain't really got %@!+ to do anyway
pimp.gif

+#%* this @$%$%*!+ ... they just tryin to scrae people cuz its better to smoke weed than to pay 100 grand for otc drugs ... its from the earth ... it was puthere for me and you ... TAKE ADVANTAGE

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by dugtrio

ya'rly

hmmmmm, methinks i should indulge in such things.... i've always wanted to, i've just never actually come across one to "sample" it's activities
i don't even smoke like that anymore and i still want to use one. i have a few friends who have but i haven't personally. just heardstories.

I don't know where to start with this thread. Either from pro-potties to the one or two seemingly against it.

All I know is, I finished my online quiz, worked out, cleaned my room and now it's time to turn on the vape and wait for my roommates to get home.
pimp.gif

Edit: For those wanting a vape I just want to tell ya'll I haven't smoked any other way (besides on occasion) since august when I got a vape. Theadvantages are far too numerous to name, but one for sure is ppl can never smell it on me anymore.

Back
Top Bottom