You like to smoke WEED, huh?

Im in the middle of finding a vaporizer right now. I might hit up one of those 100 dollar ones that one NTer posted up. No way in hell im dishin out money fora volcanoe. I did just get a real nice steam roller tho
pimp.gif

The researchers said they were not sure what it was about marijuana that may raise the risk. Chronic marijuana use also can have effects onthe male reproductive system including decreased sperm quality, they said.

Ha

Originally Posted by CreekShow

Im in the middle of finding a vaporizer right now. I might hit up one of those 100 dollar ones that one NTer posted up. No way in hell im dishin out money for a volcanoe. I did just get a real nice steam roller tho
pimp.gif

VaporBros you wont regret it.

Im in the middle of finding a vaporizer right now. I might hit up one of those 100 dollar ones that one NTer posted up. No way in hell im dishin out money for a volcanoe. I did just get a real nice steam roller tho
pimp.gif

Hit me up for the link for mine. 100 bucks even. You won't be disappointed.

Edit: NVm, the seller isn't selling it anymore. http://cgi.ebay.com/AIR-Blow-Digita...na?hash=item160311420899&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14http://cgi.ebay.com/AIR-B...&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14
I think this one is the best bet.

A few tips.
  • Smalls bowls are the best bowls.
  • You might have to take a few hits to get the smoke going, be patient at first.
  • Always spins the bowl every so hits to expose more green.
  • Wait til it reaches the set temperature to smoke. That's why I suggest buying a vap that shows the current temperature read out.
  • It'll take you a while to find your perfect temperature. My current one is 298-300. My old one was 323 (don't ask me why we choose that number).

i dont smoke weed at all..................so i could care less. never have.

i dont believe it though..........

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

pimp.gif

VaporBros you wont regret it.

QFT mine was $140, sold it but it was great

vap isn't gonna be any better. it might be better for your lungs but you are still getting high off the THC

That wikipedia page said the comedian that went through the cannabis treatment for 30 days straight had an increase of sperm count, scored higher on theSAT's and a ESP test. just saying..

Back
Top Bottom