You think Nike will retro SB's anytime soon???

98% of the crap they release today is exactly what it is

I want some OG stuff like Supa's, brown/orange Blazers, Mulders, Forbes, Sharks, etc

you think we will ever see this happen? soon hopefully

i dont think so why would they.

they dont re-release older versions of air force 1s, well i guess they are doing that voting thing but it wont be available to everyone so i wouldnt countthat.

I dont know about retroing the older ones, but perhaps they will re release them with different color placements

We've been asking for years. They will do it one day. When they need the money, we'll see them.

yea right now everything else is still being bought with the hopes that they attain the value the silver and pink boxes have. until they stop makingmoney....don't hold your breath.

Someday, but at the rate SBs are currently flying off shelves, it doesn't seem like they would have to resort to retro-ing the oldies..

yeah i figure a smarter idea would release a different version. like a tiffany dunk 2 or something similar. same colorway but changed up a little. nike willget their money somehow but retro of an sb thats odd

they still fly off shelves???

i honestly havent bought a dunk since probably the hemps came out

i thought the craze had died down??? whenever i go in stores with SB accounts it seems they sit on shelves alot longer, it used to be shipments were gonewithin the day for the most part

they should, most of the 'newer' releases are crap.

they should retro the unluckies, melvins and even older generation SBs.

they should re-release the earlier ones in reverse colorways - similar to the co.jp city attacks... but of course only the ones with "normal" colorblocking and 3 or less colors...

Originally Posted by ATAR1

they should re-release the earlier ones in reverse colorways - similar to the co.jp city attacks... but of course only the ones with "normal" color blocking and 3 or less colors...

Or in reverse cuts. As in Lows released as Highs, and vica versa. That would be kinda dope...
pimp.gif

If they were smart they would cause it's not like they are making any money off of resellers. So why not retro some of the more popular colorways. But ifthey did I'm sure the price would be jacked up.

it has been said a million times that no they will not retro SB's, but lets see what happens next year with brand jordan...if they hold true to the releaseonly on monumental achievement dates then you best believe that they will have to supplement their income, and then we might see SB's that we all want toget our hands on re-releasing...

they wont retro older models and if they do they are probably going to be limited as hell

forget about the retro of older dunks. it;s not gonna really be cheap. ok, let's say Nike SB retroes some old Dunk SBs, like say they decide to retro theFlash, as a regular GR SB release. You think you'll be able to walk into a shop and cop for $80? Try $200.... and they will sell out at $200 with campout,even if the shop has 50 pairs. why? cuz the OG version costs $500 if you're lucky enough to find a pair.

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

forget about the retro of older dunks. it;s not gonna really be cheap. ok, let's say Nike SB retroes some old Dunk SBs, like say they decide to retro the Flash, as a regular GR SB release. You think you'll be able to walk into a shop and cop for $80? Try $200.... and they will sell out at $200 with campout, even if the shop has 50 pairs. why? cuz the OG version costs $500 if you're lucky enough to find a pair.

LOL word. Imagine a Diamond dunk retro with a $125 MSRP and a $200 'real' retail price and a $350 ebay price immediately

Originally Posted by ATAR1

they should re-release the earlier ones in reverse colorways - similar to the co.jp city attacks... but of course only the ones with "normal" color blocking and 3 or less colors...

that's a dope idea
pimp.gif

it would be nice to get a chance to get some of the classic solid colorways but don't think it's going to happen.

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

they already do it, in the form of SB socks for $15.....
Man that had me rolling. I highly doubt they will retro SB's its one of those thing that if you were around back then and got the shoe you got theshoe. If they do how ever, you can expect "subtle" changes in the color ways.

I really hope they do. I want Heinekens and Supas. I'm not counting on any of the collabos or regionals coming back, but Heinekens, Supas, and Forbes, etc.would make me drool.

Back
Top Bottom