You think these will these hit the Outlets?

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

real talk i have yet to see any dude with these or the white ones in NYC they aint moving at all.
I'll take my man's word for it. They'll be somewhere cheap. Check out ebay in a month or so.
smh.gif
I don't even know when these dropped. lol. And I'm over here judging timeframes.
laugh.gif

WHAT. these did not hit the outlets yet? I though they would of released these in the outlets to save money on shipping them back to the outlets. man, thisis news to me.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by gh0stface

yeah.. but why not just buy the REAL black cement III from CDP?

plus these are still rotting in the stores.

even stores who charge alot above retail are selling these below retail

Originally Posted by RetroJTino

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

real talk i have yet to see any dude with these or the white ones in NYC they aint moving at all.
I'll take my man's word for it. They'll be somewhere cheap. Check out ebay in a month or so.
smh.gif
I don't even know when these dropped. lol. And I'm over here judging time frames.
laugh.gif

No Need to Sweat these Fusions cuz da CDP 3 is much betta and this will bring alot of Reseller's retros out for sale mayb even OGz... Now thats the 2 bestthings about Fusions! Most certainly will C them and a few more @ outlets hopefully for 1/2 off....

Originally Posted by RAZJR128

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

id bet money on it

besides why cop these when you have the actual black cement III's releasing this month
Ur rite but i think alot of ppl r shuning the pak cause the XX'z
i knw im pickin that pack up

Well if your gettin the pack than why get the fusions???

id bet money on it

besides why cop these when you have the actual black cement III's releasing this month
Exactly. I think all Fusions are trash, but this is just a no-brainer.

id bet money on it

ya i agree

Originally Posted by GAS BREAK DIP

Full Size Run on Eastbay. You think they will?

23626061_w.jpg

Black Friday is about a month away, wouldn't mind getting these for hella cheap.

the white cement look better still ugly i would get for 70

I hate fusions. BUT have a pair of these on right now. This fusion is actually the only one to get the concept right. A more casual J, for those whodon't like rocking basketball shoes for style. (I collect J's, but 99% of the time for balling) Compared to regular III's, there's virtually NOdifference. For all intents and purpose, these ARE black III's. So if you can get these at a discount, that's a STEAL. As I'm not stoked onresale prices of the III's, let alone buying the pack at retail for 320 bucks with tax, FOR PRETTY MUCH THE EXACT SAME SHOE. Only shoe heads or regularNiketalkers could ever tell the difference in public, and where I live, I'm the only shoe guy I know of. So why break my back and wallet trying to get theIII's when these are 1/3 the price?

Back
Top Bottom