You think these will these hit the Outlets?

Originally Posted by iriepirate21

I hate fusions. BUT have a pair of these on right now. This fusion is actually the only one to get the concept right. A more casual J, for those who don't like rocking basketball shoes for style. (I collect J's, but 99% of the time for balling) Compared to regular III's, there's virtually NO difference. For all intents and purpose, these ARE black III's. So if you can get these at a discount, that's a STEAL. As I'm not stoked on resale prices of the III's, let alone buying the pack at retail for 320 bucks with tax, FOR PRETTY MUCH THE EXACT SAME SHOE. Only shoe heads or regular Niketalkers could ever tell the difference in public, and where I live, I'm the only shoe guy I know of. So why break my back and wallet trying to get the III's when these are 1/3 the price?

Exactly! This is what I think too. There's really no VIRTUAL DIFFERENCE to the average joe unless you're a NT member. The Black Cement III's is myfavorite Jordan of all time because of its style, and I want multiple pairs...but I can't get that with a CDP rate of $310 + $25 just for one pair. So withthat being said, these fushions are a good alternative to wear when you don't want to wear your $335 CDP III's all the time.

funny that a niketalk member would even want to contribute to a hybrid. I thought that all of us niketalkers were all about the best quality Jordans only. Ohwell! i wouldn't wear these if they were given to me!

Back
Top Bottom